PS4 Created Course Thread

• 602 Replies

Scarpacci

• GroupMember
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2014, 02:22:29 AM »
I'll give new rock bridge a go in a minute. My first effort is Salmasis Coast Links. I've released a Thursday set up and will release Friday and weekend set ups soon.

Nice course man.  Must have burned the edge a dozen times, kinda killed my score.  I'll take a 69 in a tough wind though.

Scaniaman

« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2014, 04:40:46 AM »
Perhaps I'm thick....lol, but what is it with all these courses PO84, PO85 etc and MO55, MO56 etc?.

They are all one hole courses, is someone playing silly buggers?.

Steam Name: Scaniaman
PSN: AFC7071

MR OCD

• (PS4)
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2014, 09:31:38 AM »
Just published my first attempt, 9hole course called The South East Club.

Tried to keep it fair but any positive or negative feedback is welcome.
PSN ID: MR--OCD

Quanah

« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2014, 12:17:26 PM »

Played this one twice, and starting again, the par 3's have killed me.  Fun course, straightforward, and scoring is there, but it takes a good approach.
I like 3, it's easy to cut the corner, but near impossible to stick on the green.  This time I'll play from the fairway

Antiparosjez

« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2014, 12:43:17 PM »
I'll give it a go later. Salmasis Coast Links (fri) just published so please give it a whirl!
The Pier Sandyhurst Lakes North Kernow, Chart Lakes, West Foreland Elysium Park, White Mountain, Easter Bay, White Rocks,Stour Manor, Samphire Golf Links, The Estate, Romney Harbour, Kingston Park, Gull Rock, City Park, Mullion Cliffs, Wealden Forest, Brookland Marshes

boo_stik

« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2014, 02:27:46 PM »
Just spent 30 hrs + designing "Utopia hills champions gate" if you like a course which will test your course management please give it a try. Any feed back would be appreciated plus if anyone want me to rate their course let me know the name and I'll gladly do so.

Antiparosjez

« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2014, 03:08:36 PM »
Try that one too in a bit!
Please try one of my Salmasis Coast Links versions
The Pier Sandyhurst Lakes North Kernow, Chart Lakes, West Foreland Elysium Park, White Mountain, Easter Bay, White Rocks,Stour Manor, Samphire Golf Links, The Estate, Romney Harbour, Kingston Park, Gull Rock, City Park, Mullion Cliffs, Wealden Forest, Brookland Marshes

Baddar

« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2014, 03:24:48 PM »
Just spent 30 hrs + designing "Utopia hills champions gate" if you like a course which will test your course management please give it a try. Any feed back would be appreciated plus if anyone want me to rate their course let me know the name and I'll gladly do so.

Will try this one out tomorrow if I remember. :)
PSN: Badd-um-tsch

boo_stik

« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2014, 05:07:01 PM »
Guys if you add me of psn boo_stik I'll play your courses

MR OCD

• (PS4)
« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2014, 06:13:10 PM »

Played this one twice, and starting again, the par 3's have killed me.  Fun course, straightforward, and scoring is there, but it takes a good approach.
I like 3, it's easy to cut the corner, but near impossible to stick on the green.  This time I'll play from the fairway

I tested No.3 a few times to fine tune it. The way I had it set up at first, it was a simple cut the corner, onto the green so had to protect it a bit! Thanks for trying it though. I'm hoping to have an 18hole course up soon.

Antiparosjez

« Reply #25 on: September 11, 2014, 06:18:04 PM »
Ran out of time today, not enough hours to play all the courses I want to

MR OCD

• (PS4)
« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2014, 05:10:23 AM »

Played your Salmasis Coast Fri course, really good. The 16mph wind killed me on some holes though, judging that & the elevation was my downfall on a few holes. I'll go back for another go, hopefully with a little less wind.

bilbosmeggins

« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2014, 05:41:14 AM »
I'd like to be able to sort according to the system courses were created on.  That way you know that you should get decent frame rates, and that you won't have to suffer playing a course that has suffered the corruption many courses seem to pick up during the cross-platform process.

That would be nice.  For the time being I just go by the icon next to the course name.  If there is a custom avatar I know if's PS4, if it's just the TGC logo it's been crated on PC or XB1

Good thinking Batman  :D

Pipeit55

« Reply #28 on: September 12, 2014, 07:58:28 AM »
Hi all i have done a few basic courses still gettin to grips with the designer but feel free to check the few ive done...
1=glen oaks links
2=sherwood lakes(fixed version)
3=spikes pnp
Iam still at the basic stages of course designs hopein to get better in time

I played the sherwood so far and plan to play all these in this thread from all the one's who posted courses and it was nice to play a straight up golf course.
Pipeit55   ( ISKNGRIS PSN )

Antiparosjez

« Reply #29 on: September 12, 2014, 01:33:59 PM »

Played your Salmasis Coast Fri course, really good. The 16mph wind killed me on some holes though, judging that & the elevation was my downfall on a few holes. I'll go back for another go, hopefully with a little less wind.

Cool, thanks. I'm just about to release the weekend version. That should test some of the guys out there hitting low scores because it will be faster than Friday and some of the pins are tucked away. Wish I was good at playing!

space-cash