PS4 Created Course Thread

• 602 Replies

Scarpacci

• GroupMember
« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2014, 06:06:21 PM »
Fired on my first effort

Anquila Golf Estate: Cardrona

Feedback welcome

Played this one today. Nice job.  Probably take another crack at it at some point. because I couldn't hit any of my shots straight or at full power for some reason.  I had a few shots from just off the green where I couldn't see my guy because of trees.  My only feedback would be to maybe clear out a larger area around the greens next time.

Scarpacci

• GroupMember
« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2014, 06:24:19 PM »
Just published my first attempt, 9hole course called The South East Club.

Tried to keep it fair but any positive or negative feedback is welcome.

Nice course.  Man did I struggle, especially with the putter.  Could hold an iron anywhere near the pin and ended up with 60 footers all round. More a commentary on my game than your course.  Plays tough though. Fun 9 holer.

boo_stik

« Reply #32 on: September 13, 2014, 02:07:39 PM »
Hi guys just built ryder cup 2014 it's an enjoyable course which offer a birdie every hole if played well

Scarpacci

• GroupMember
« Reply #33 on: September 13, 2014, 09:01:53 PM »
New Royal Scarpacci has completed it's major renovations and is open for business. Really happy with the way this one came out, please give it a run if you can find the time.

Scarpacci

• GroupMember
« Reply #34 on: September 13, 2014, 10:27:08 PM »
They should add some additional categories when trying to find created courses to play.   Something to separate the unrealistic and realistic courses.  I've played a few that were pretty good until I come to a hole with a pedestal tee box 250 ft in the air...  I'm assuming you have to be a rock climber if you were to play this course.  Just a thought!! 

I've only published 1 course check it out it's called:  "Devilz Creek Golf Club"

Nice track.  I stunk it up, but thats nothing new.

Richscar90

« Reply #35 on: September 14, 2014, 10:10:03 AM »
Hi Guys,

I'm new to the GC community, I've just designed and published my first course on PS4 - Scarswood Forest Golf Club. It's a realistic parkland course in the rural theme, every hole made from scratch with a fair bit of variety in there. Length is very reasonable, greens aren't particularly difficult (but quite fast to compensate) and people will score fairly well on it. I'd say it's a good course for beginners, but I'd hope everyone would enjoy it. It's taken quite a long while to make as I've been learning the course designer whilst making it - thanks to all the tips on forums - and I've added a lot of extra attention to detail for realism.

If any of you could spare some minutes to play it I'd be grateful, all feedback and tips welcome as I'm sure I'll be making more courses in the future. I'm RichScar75 on PS4. Feel free to recommend courses to me, I'm always on the lookout.

Hope you enjoy

Rich

boo_stik

« Reply #36 on: September 14, 2014, 10:29:03 AM »
Rich I'll play it tonight a leave you some feedback

JOE golfer G

• 4 Handicap Golfer
« Reply #37 on: September 14, 2014, 11:54:16 AM »
Been looking for a thread like this. I will have a trawl through and play some courses tonight. I also have my first design finished which you can find under The J Club, Koga, Japan. Cheers.

boo_stik

« Reply #38 on: September 14, 2014, 11:58:15 AM »
If you want to add me on the ps4 my psn name is boo_stik as I really like playing the owner of the course as a ghost because I get to see how the course was built to be played and I apologise in advance as I to a rather big divot out of one of the courses in frustration lol

MR OCD

• (PS4)
« Reply #39 on: September 14, 2014, 03:11:14 PM »
Been looking for a thread like this. I will have a trawl through and play some courses tonight. I also have my first design finished which you can find under The J Club, Koga, Japan. Cheers.

Played this today, really nice course.

Some tough greens & clever layout but it's gone in my favourites  8)
PSN ID: MR--OCD

Richscar90

« Reply #40 on: September 14, 2014, 04:10:33 PM »
Hey Joe, tried your course, really liked it but I had a shocker. Green on the 11th is brutal, missed it into the water once and then 5 putted (got impatient) when i finally got it on there!

Scarpacci

• GroupMember
« Reply #41 on: September 14, 2014, 04:37:10 PM »

I'm ashamed to admit I totally rage quit this one today. I'll be back once I improve a bit. Nice looking track.

Scarpacci

• GroupMember
« Reply #42 on: September 14, 2014, 08:44:11 PM »
Just published Scarpacci River.  A 9 hole course I put a lot of time into.  Soft greens should lead to some low scores. Try it out.

Also, I went pretty low at Royal Scarpacci in favorable wind conditions.  See if you can beat it!

Artfull_dodger__

« Reply #43 on: September 14, 2014, 10:00:57 PM »
Hi to all,I'm in the middle of creating my own course.Started it about a week ago.Plenty of detail but it is my first design so when it's finished I'll publish it.If anyone wants to add me PSN I'D IS: nuter41
My courses
Early-1981's Loch Ness
The Misty Mountains
Valley of the Kings
The Hogs Breath Manor
Pop's Devils island
The Little lakes golf club
Mirkwood

Scarpacci

• GroupMember
« Reply #44 on: September 15, 2014, 01:02:22 AM »

I'm ashamed to admit I totally rage quit this one today. I'll be back once I improve a bit. Nice looking track.

Yup, nice course. waaaaaaaaay too difficult for me though.  I can't imagine I will ever be good enough to score well here but I'll be back to try one day.  You must be quite the player to have shot -3 under here.  Designer or not, that pretty impressive.  I'd be interested to see what you would shoot at Scarpacci CC.

space-cash