A quick question regarding favourites

• 6 Replies

Baddar

« on: September 15, 2014, 04:26:27 PM »
So, favourites are shown in red, but what about the favourites that are white? I figured it was courses that I have played, but there's some I have played that aren't showing up white. Am I just missing something here?
PSN: Badd-um-tsch

HB_LorinB

« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2014, 04:42:29 PM »
They are the same.  There is just a glitch showing two different colors.

Baddar

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2014, 04:46:36 PM »
Thanks Lorin!
PSN: Badd-um-tsch

Golfer

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2014, 04:01:42 PM »
PC version. I thought adding a course to favorites was as easy as, Search it, Highlight it press X?
I don't have to play first, then add as a fav? Seems I've tried and the X does nothing?

Someday, it would be neat to have a website with all the courses sorted and listed alphabetically, time spent designing, player rating, plays, all and more search methods, on the hb website! I can search all courses and select which system to add which course to my Favorites.
No?
Windows 8.1
System Processor   Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4770 CPU @3.4 GHz
RAM 12.0 GB   64 Bit OS
NVidia GeForce 760 GTX

HB_LorinB

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2014, 05:22:28 PM »
PC version. I thought adding a course to favorites was as easy as, Search it, Highlight it press X?
I don't have to play first, then add as a fav? Seems I've tried and the X does nothing?

This will be enabled in the next patch.  You can, however, favorite a course on the initial tiled screen (the one with the green speeds, etc) before launching a course.  There is a call out at the top of the tiles, just to the right of the course image.  It is Right bumper in that screen. 

Scaniaman

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2014, 07:11:01 PM »
Sometimes while checking through the public courses I come across a course that looks interesting, sometimes I haven't got the time to play it so I favourite it and next time I log on I play the course and if I like it I keep it, but if its not for me then I delete it.

Steam Name: Scaniaman
PSN: AFC7071

Golfer

« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2014, 09:20:48 PM »
Big Help! :) Thanks!
Windows 8.1
System Processor   Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4770 CPU @3.4 GHz
RAM 12.0 GB   64 Bit OS
NVidia GeForce 760 GTX

space-cash