Q-School Practice Tour - UPDATED with Kodiak Reserve Light CC

• 79 Replies

BentFiveWood

« Reply #75 on: November 30, 2014, 04:56:44 PM »
The Mark of a great golfer is not shooting lights out and winning a tournament wire to wire. It's grinding out wins in the face of adversity. Everyone will be challenged to an extent in the same way in q-school. Just accept the challenge  and enjoy yourselves.
Course(s) Created:
Manicouagan Crater
Pointe du Hoc Cliffs V2
Ojibway Bay GC

Steve2golf

« Reply #76 on: November 30, 2014, 06:59:05 PM »
The Mark of a great golfer is not shooting lights out and winning a tournament wire to wire. It's grinding out wins in the face of adversity. Everyone will be challenged to an extent in the same way in q-school. Just accept the challenge  and enjoy yourselves.

I hope it gets good participation, place seems to be a bit of a ghost town lately. Just based on my terrible math skills, and my even less than accurate way of figuring this out without actual telemetry, I only see about 1500 rounds of golf played all last week. That's likely a wrong number, but using the same formula a few months ago, most played filter, the result was much higher.

Also just looking at the PGA numbers, week 1 = 130, week 9 = half that, week 10 looks to be even lower.

Edit: Phew, already 70+ have posted round 1 after only a few hours, this is going to be awesome, still the best $35 bucks I have ever spent.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2014, 10:23:46 AM by Steve2golf »
Course(s) Created TGC 2019:
PGA West (Stadium Course)

johneric8

• GroupMember
  • Been here since the beginning!
« Reply #77 on: December 01, 2014, 05:46:24 PM »
Say man,  I know nothing about these q school things, but signed up at tgctours.com.   I finished my round and it was windy and I did very bad quite honestly compared to how I typically play.. Do you know if I need to submit my score or do they do it for me?  I only played the yeti course thus far..
Please HB,  give us a way to share user created society templates of our tour course schedules.

Doyley

• GroupMember
« Reply #78 on: December 01, 2014, 07:49:12 PM »
You need to submit your score after logging into www.tgctours.com

You also need to register to Q-School before you'll see the submit score link under the leaderboard on the right.

Sinhealer

« Reply #79 on: December 04, 2014, 08:35:09 AM »
Hey all been a while. :)

Thanks for the message on Steam about this Doyley.

Hopefully I am not too late, I will check out the site tonight and get myself registered and have a go at the courses, been a while since I managed to get some rounds on the game so I could be a bit rusty.
It does seem to be a lot of fun and well done to all those that put the work into it! :)

space-cash