PGA Tour - Season 2 (PC, XB1, PS4)

• 252 Replies

Disturbed932

« Reply #225 on: November 22, 2014, 04:14:23 PM »

Week 10 is up for all systems

What an easy course. You don't even want to know my frustration and anger even with my opening round 64. That is the worst 64 I've shot in TGC. No doubt. I hit all GIR and only missed one fairway by 5 feet. The longest putt I made was probably 12 feet. Probably 3 burned edges and 3 lip outs. I already know the top shooters here will be averaging below 60 with calm winds. Guarantee the winning score will be -40 or better for 3 rounds

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus 64GB

Doyley

• GroupMember
« Reply #226 on: November 22, 2014, 05:42:00 PM »

What an easy course. You don't even want to know my frustration and anger even with my opening round 64. That is the worst 64 I've shot in TGC. No doubt. I hit all GIR and only missed one fairway by 5 feet. The longest putt I made was probably 12 feet. Probably 3 burned edges and 3 lip outs. I already know the top shooters here will be averaging below 60 with calm winds. Guarantee the winning score will be -40 or better for 3 rounds

We play all types of courses - this week it's one of the easier ones.  You are right in that the winner will likely be 40-under or better - 3 hot rounds will have someone go real low.

I just finished up my rounds today and I'm not totally satisfied, but I should be able to stay in the top 10 I would think.

Disturbed932

« Reply #227 on: November 22, 2014, 05:45:12 PM »

We play all types of courses - this week it's one of the easier ones.  You are right in that the winner will likely be 40-under or better - 3 hot rounds will have someone go real low.

I just finished up my rounds today and I'm not totally satisfied, but I should be able to stay in the top 10 I would think.

Rebounded with 58 & 59 to close. Still not satisfied with those rounds. The 58 in particular I missed two birdie putts inside 10 feet. One was an absolute straight putt, hit it perfect in the cone and didn't even touch the hole. Mystery haha.

nate94gt

« Reply #228 on: November 24, 2014, 09:37:05 AM »
OK, week 8 finally finalized - stats/money updated.

New PGA Card owners:
LeavingSnow3991
michael99999999
MLT24
nate94gt

Congrats guys, good luck this week!
welp, to the bottom of the leaderboard i go, lol.

how do you determine how one moves up into the PGA tour?  And how will that work in the TGC stuff that comes out next week?

Doyley

• GroupMember
« Reply #229 on: November 24, 2014, 02:49:20 PM »
I've stated it before, and I'll state it again - I'm not checking for straight shooters for the final 2 weeks of this tour.  If it bothers you then please skip them and wait until TGC Tours where we'll be making a much greater effort to limit those types of shots. 

Josh

« Reply #230 on: November 24, 2014, 03:47:17 PM »
That feeling when you see and easy course, then you see Doyley at the top lol

Shot a decent enough for me 3 rounds. I'm happy.

Just to clarify is the xbox 360 wired pad ok to use? I have been using that since day 1, didn't realise there was an issue?

DoGgzbollox

« Reply #231 on: November 24, 2014, 05:34:11 PM »
no issue josh..wired pad is fine m8, just a false accusation aimed at myself...you carry on fella  ;)

Josh

« Reply #232 on: November 25, 2014, 04:52:01 AM »
no issue josh..wired pad is fine m8, just a false accusation aimed at myself...you carry on fella  ;)

Smashing cheers dogz, some people get way to emotional about playing badly.

iChaoz XD

« Reply #233 on: November 25, 2014, 09:32:39 AM »
Decided to return to the PGA Tour Weekly Tourneys (S2 W10) and shot 3 really good rounds of 61, 69 and 59 (exclude the shoddy 69 haha).

Only 11 behind you Doyley haha. Managed to tie with Taste ;)

Doyley

• GroupMember
« Reply #234 on: November 26, 2014, 12:00:14 PM »
I'm going away until Sunday - no scores will be updated until then.  I'll finalize Week 9 then too - all scores have been updated for Week 9.

HB_LorinB

« Reply #235 on: November 27, 2014, 06:25:46 AM »
To All -

I have removed the video that was posted of another player's round as it is inappropriate to report suspected input-augmentation publicly in these forums.  I have said it before, but I will say it again, if you suspect someone of augmenting their input devices you should report it directly to us or to the tournament creators, not post it in the forums.   How each tournament creator chooses to handle their tournament is up to them.  As for us...as we have stated publicly, many times: we are currently working on a system to address this.  Until we implement that system, we will keep a list of reported players but we will not take action.

I also deleted all of the posts that were responses to the posted video, as they made no sense without the original post.

On another note, after doing some research, I believe one if the issues that was occurring is that there seems to be a bug in which watching another player via 'Replay' can render a different image (in the shot cone) than playing the ghost with Turn-Order enabled.  It is not always consistent, but it is  repeatable.  We will be looking in to this and I have started a bug thread about it here: http://www.hb-studios.com/forum/index.php?topic=7912.0

steelereign

« Reply #236 on: November 30, 2014, 01:07:31 AM »
Doyley...I'm finally back after a 3 month hiatus.  Lost my gaming laptop and with a new insanely busy work schedule,  I hadn't been able to play since August.  But, I finally went next-gen and will be trying to get back on the leaderboards on the XB1.  Look forward to seeing  some of you out on the course!  Been too long! :~)

Doyley

• GroupMember
« Reply #237 on: November 30, 2014, 02:26:37 PM »
Doyley...I'm finally back after a 3 month hiatus.  Lost my gaming laptop and with a new insanely busy work schedule,  I hadn't been able to play since August.  But, I finally went next-gen and will be trying to get back on the leaderboards on the XB1.  Look forward to seeing  some of you out on the course!  Been too long! :~)
Hey Steele, welcome back.  I'm only running 1 more week here with the spreadsheets then closing this version of the PGA Tour down.  I see you've found the new home over at TGC Tours.

Doyley

• GroupMember
« Reply #238 on: December 02, 2014, 12:11:19 AM »
Week 11 is up on all systems - sorry for the lack of messages, the TGC Tours kickoff has stolen all my attention.  Good luck!  Last week for PGA Tour (spreadsheet version)

Doyley

• GroupMember
« Reply #239 on: December 04, 2014, 12:59:32 AM »
Week 10 finalized - congrats to the following who get to play on the PGA tour for the final week!

Promoted to PGA Tour for Week 11
Berlach
Braveheart
iChaozXD
npoms
Stained

Congrats to blueorfe for a 1-shot win on the PGA Tour and to npoms who beat Braveheart in a playoff to take the Web.com Tour title.

space-cash