EVGA SuperNOVA 850W
DS4 Controller
Windows 10 pro 64 bit

HGD Twelve Bridges Tournament Edition
HGD Walkers Heath Park

[img]http://i.imgur.com/

iChaoz XD

« Reply #241 on: December 04, 2014, 12:12:47 PM »

it's a shame the PGA Tour weekly series is ending but TGC Tours is going to be awesome!

i know i could of done well if i stuck at the tour but had a big break.

Steve2golf

« Reply #242 on: December 04, 2014, 01:38:11 PM »
Hey Scott I know your busy and not checking, but I am, watch this post for edits here please.

Wipe blackbetty, vixen-Vikki from list.

Thank you
« Last Edit: December 04, 2014, 01:44:05 PM by Steve2golf »
Course(s) Created TGC 2019:
PGA West (Stadium Course)

BentFiveWood

« Reply #243 on: December 05, 2014, 06:01:18 PM »
*sigh*

Typical choke job.

Rd 1 - 7 under
Rd 2 - 6 under
Rd 3 - E

I really need to not look at the leaderboard...ever.  Put way too much pressure on myself, even for a leisurely video game.

I do have one issue with this course and it's not the designer, it's an issue with the game itself.  I'm not sure how it happens but some holes, the way they are rendered, cause the game to "intuitively" decide that I would probably want to use a pitching wedge off the tee, rather than a driver.  This is so ridiculous.  I know it's my fault to not make sure I have the right club but really?  A wedge off the tee on a par 4?  I was on a bit of a roll, came to the 11th tee and knew where I wanted to hit the ball so I didn't use the aim cam...and I promptly pitched the ball into heavy rough with an extreme sideways lie.  Total BS.
Course(s) Created:
Manicouagan Crater
Pointe du Hoc Cliffs V2
Ojibway Bay GC

Steve2golf

« Reply #244 on: December 05, 2014, 07:04:32 PM »
*sigh*

Typical choke job.

Rd 1 - 7 under
Rd 2 - 6 under
Rd 3 - E

I really need to not look at the leaderboard...ever.  Put way too much pressure on myself, even for a leisurely video game.

I do have one issue with this course and it's not the designer, it's an issue with the game itself.  I'm not sure how it happens but some holes, the way they are rendered, cause the game to "intuitively" decide that I would probably want to use a pitching wedge off the tee, rather than a driver.  This is so ridiculous.  I know it's my fault to not make sure I have the right club but really?  A wedge off the tee on a par 4?  I was on a bit of a roll, came to the 11th tee and knew where I wanted to hit the ball so I didn't use the aim cam...and I promptly pitched the ball into heavy rough with an extreme sideways lie.  Total BS.

I think some do this on purpose to give a better fly by, but yep, you are not alone, I have been burned by this many many times.  ;)
Course(s) Created TGC 2019:
PGA West (Stadium Course)

Thrangar

« Reply #245 on: December 05, 2014, 07:18:57 PM »
Actually I have been burned on the 75 yrd oops it was a pitch and I was wanting a normal :o
Proud Member of the sub par club at McKee McGrodo (black Widow)

Doyley

• GroupMember
« Reply #246 on: December 05, 2014, 07:33:56 PM »

This happens on split fairways when the designer doesn't want to decide on a fairway for you - so the waypoint is in the rough between the two (275 yads out) - the game defaults to PW in those cases.

blueorfe

• GroupMember
« Reply #247 on: December 05, 2014, 08:41:06 PM »
Actually I have been burned on the 75 yrd oops it was a pitch and I was wanting a normal :o

Oh man, I have had this happen to me so many times.

I'm left with a shot that clearly needs full elevation to a tight pin and I haven't noticed that I'm on a pitch shot!
I know the swing is completely different, but I can't help but go through with the shot anyway and my ball sails passed the pin.
All they have to do is change either shot by 1 yard and it would never happen again.  ???
Steam -  blueorfe
PSN    -   blueorfe

i5 4690k 4.1Ghz
MSI GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X
MSI z97 gaming 3
Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR3
EVGA SuperNOVA 850W
DS4 Controller
Windows 10 pro 64 bit

HGD Walkers Heath Park

Doyley

• GroupMember
« Reply #248 on: December 06, 2014, 11:51:30 AM »
Just want to thank everyone who played on the PGA Tour the past 2 seasons.  I had a lot of fun doing it but it's pretty obvious that Google didn't intend their spreadsheets to be invaded by golfers!  You're going to have a much more enjoyable experience at TGC Tours.  Tim has really done a good job setting up the site to run quickly.  Feel like I just got promoted to the big leagues myself!  Enjoy the final weekend of spreadsheet golf and good luck to the rest of you that are still finishing up Q-School over at TGC Tours!

iChaoz XD

« Reply #249 on: December 06, 2014, 12:02:43 PM »
well done doyley on everything! you deserve what you get and have done a great job!

Jimgem

• GroupMember
« Reply #250 on: December 06, 2014, 12:29:54 PM »
Well just shot -30 for the last week of what has been a great tounament.Big thanks to Doyley who spent alot of time setting up and running it.Has been a pleasure to be apart of it ;) ;)and a big shout out to the other guys behind the scenes running the console part of it and setting those up aswel. Insert Golf clap >Here< Well done.

Roll on the TGC Tours can't wait :D :D
Lian Li 011 Dynamic Case
i9 9900k 4.5Ghz
MSI GTX 1080ti
H150i Pro RGB(AIO)
Aorus Master Z390 m-board
16Gb Corsair Pro Vengeance RGB Ram
Corsair Scimitar Mouse
Xbox 360 Controller
Corsair K70 Lux RGB keyboard
Youtube TGC 2019 playlist- https://goo.gl/P2Xdxc

BentFiveWood

« Reply #251 on: December 06, 2014, 03:08:24 PM »
"You're the man!  In the hole!"
Course(s) Created:
Manicouagan Crater
Pointe du Hoc Cliffs V2
Ojibway Bay GC

blueorfe

• GroupMember
« Reply #252 on: December 06, 2014, 07:48:44 PM »
Well just shot -30 for the last week of what has been a great tounament.Big thanks to Doyley who spent alot of time setting up and running it.Has been a pleasure to be apart of it ;) ;)and a big shout out to the other guys behind the scenes running the console part of it and setting those up aswel. Insert Golf clap >Here< Well done.

Roll on the TGC Tours can't wait :D :D

I'd like to echo these comments.
You guys have done a great job, onwards and upwards with the TGC Tours.   :D

Oh, and by the way, great shooting jimgem, top at the moment on a very close looking leaderboard.   8)
Steam -  blueorfe
PSN    -   blueorfe

i5 4690k 4.1Ghz
MSI GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X
MSI z97 gaming 3
Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR3
EVGA SuperNOVA 850W
DS4 Controller
Windows 10 pro 64 bit

HGD Walkers Heath Park