Big terrain problem!

• 2 Replies

samhop10

« on: September 29, 2014, 03:53:46 PM »
Hi, not sure if I'm doing this the right way (1st post and everything) but I am encountering a huge problem when using the course designer.

Intermittently, when I create a hole, and then make an adjustment to the hole (i.e. add bunker, raise/lower terrain etc.), the whole of the green complex will either raise up into a volcano type shape or lower to become a huge crater.

Incredibly frustrating, especially if you've created some decent internal green contours and have to flatten it all!!!

Has anyone else seen this?

Thanks in advance.

Cheagles

« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2014, 03:58:12 PM »
Hey Sam, I haven't seen this happening in the way you are describing.  The green would change elevation when placing a bunker?  Have you watched any of the course creation tutorials?  They may help!  They can be found here: http://www.hb-studios.com/forum/index.php?topic=2341.msg22791#msg22791

samhop10

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2014, 04:48:20 PM »
I know the green would alter slightly when placing a bunker, but not when its in the middle of the fairway, and not to the extent it happens. It's not just when I'm altering the same hole, I will go and alter another hole, come back to look at my course and I have a volcano or crater green sprung out of nowhere.

I have a video and screen grab of it happening, not sure how to post.

Hope you can help.

space-cash