NEW COURSES TRY THESE!!!!BUCKS WILD WEST COURSE!!!

• 8 Replies

BUCKS DESIGNS

« on: October 01, 2014, 01:09:05 PM »
Hi....If you like a fair but tough round on polished courses try......BUCKS Wild West Course...Bucks Ocean Links and New Bucks Desert Oasis 18.......BUCKS Royal Watership Down is in progress and out soon!....dont miss out!!! if you love this game then Bucks Wild West Course is for you.....hope to see you on the fairways!

Cally

• GroupMember
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2014, 09:32:59 PM »
Hi....If you like a fair but tough round on polished courses try......BUCKS Wild West Course...Bucks Ocean Links and New Bucks Desert Oasis 18.......BUCKS Royal Watership Down is in progress and out soon!....dont miss out!!! if you love this game then Bucks Wild West Course is for you.....hope to see you on the fairways!

Polished?....
Are you kidding me?
After playing Wild West and rating it the lowest I could I highly recommend that people who are looking for realistic courses NOT play this one

dreadknight

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2014, 11:50:11 PM »
I thought they were fine courses. Keep up the good work. :o

BUCKS DESIGNS

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2014, 10:01:28 AM »
Thanks..took a long time!!

BUCKS DESIGNS

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2014, 04:53:26 PM »
BUCKS Royal Watership Downs...published to play now

BUCKS DESIGNS

« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2014, 03:19:18 PM »
BUCKS Skyrim Resort...out now for new update!!!!!!!!...DONT MISS OUT!!!!!!!

BUCKS DESIGNS

« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2014, 04:43:52 PM »
BUCKS Serenity Swamp C.C....OUT NOW....if you read this then TRUST ME AND
PLAY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SassyLady

« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2014, 09:32:16 AM »
I just played this course and here are my thoughts.

I think some of your surfaces could be smoothed. I don't mean on the fairways, those are fine, but some of your grassy natural terrain could be smoothed. They have an unnatural look to them (to my eye anyway).

The greens look unrealistic on the edges. Having green sloping up like they do here doesn't look right, although the actual putting surfaces were fairly fair within 20 feet or so. The exception here is hole 7. If you hit the green on the front third your ball will likely roll back into the water. I could see it rolling back into rough (light or heavy) or sand, but it shouldn't cost a penalty stroke.

Hole 14 is an 897 yard par 6?

Hole 15. The green and rough doing a vertical drop? how would you mow something like that? The drop should be bare rock.

I wouldn't say this is unpolished. It looked like you intended it to be a fantasy course. In that category, it's pretty good and for those who like fantasy courses, I can heartily recommend it. If you are looking for realism, then I can't recommend this one. But I will say, it looks like you put a lot of work into this course, and I do respect that.
My courses

TGC 2019
Bonner Point Golf Club
TPC Mactan Hills (Regular and Tour Editions)

TGC 2
Bonner Point Golf Club
Mactan Hills Country Club

TGC 1
Bonner Point Golf Resort (Championship)
Tri-Lakes Golf and Fishing Resort

BUCKS DESIGNS

« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2014, 04:11:56 PM »
Hi...typing by pad so apologise for poor grammar.i agree with ur points..eg the bare rock.but i dont want to place an object where balls may glitch ruining a rd. Id love a pick u ball(foul)option so this wouldnt be a worry when creating.the greens i do a little unrealistic to add variety to approach shots....serenity i assume you have reviewed?...thanks for ur post....will take on board.try skyrimtresort!

space-cash