Come and Play

• 4 Replies

piluzzu

« on: October 11, 2014, 07:41:51 PM »
I have published my first course titled, Pebble Sands. This is a highly reworked course; I have spent many hours on it. My goal was to attain a course that has at least a small flavor of that famed course, Pebble Beach. Someone please play it so I can play it against an opponent. Thank you very much.

Sheppy

« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2014, 07:52:37 AM »
Hello sir,
You now have an opponent to play against :)
I had a reasonable score (for me anyway!) but winds were fairly kind (5-9).
Couple of points for you:
4th hole, my 2nd shot (to a par 5) was only 68 yards.
Lots of whales early on but no splashes in the water (ok I am being picky lol).
16th I think I killed a rabbit  :-\
Didnt like 18th tee, appeared to be on a slope.
Overall enjoyed the course, keep up the good work!
Sheppy.

piluzzu

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2014, 01:35:52 PM »
Thank you, very, very much for playing the course. If you ever design a course ask me to play it and I will. Thank you also for the comments.
Peace and prosperity for you, always.

Mike

Dusty_Van

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2014, 06:34:57 PM »
I am not, by any stretch of the imagination, a good golfer, neither here nor IRL. I do know though when a course is really visually stunning. This course is just that, really beautiful. Really quirky to play but a really enjoyable outing. It was really intimidated but then I was playing with 15 to 18 mph winds! I think my longest drive IRL, when I was *much* younger, was something like 240. Imagine the 2nd par 5 on this course with a 17 mph tailwind! I laughed my ass off at that one.
I didn’t take notes cuz I didn’t think it fair to review a course being played for the first time with that kind of wind. Suffice to say I really enjoyed the course and I plan on coming back when the wind dies down a bit <grin>.
Dusty
The Age of Brass is ending, we are entering the Age of Irony.

piluzzu

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2014, 06:58:38 PM »
Thank you, Dusty for your kind words. I wish for you continued fun as you play this course.

space-cash