2 player

• 3 Replies

pdiddy

« on: October 13, 2014, 12:50:20 PM »
Hello:
I apologize if you have already talked about this but I just started playing.   

I play with a buddy of mine but when we start a game and I notice that it's only 1 player, I can't seem to find "adding a second player".   We have played around with it for more than 40 minutes and finally have to shut it down and then power it back up.  It seems really hard to play 2 or more players.(?)  If we find a course and then add a player it's fine, but if I start the first hole and see it didn't add a second player that's when the problem starts.

Also- When playing the Greg Norman course I build, it won't allow 2 players.   My question(s):  Is how to add a second or third player without having to shut it down.  Once I start to play the fist hole and notice it's not picking up the second player, I have to quit, shut down and re-start.   Also, it seems to always resort back to a left handed swing, so when I start a game, I need to exit, quit and then re-start to switch back to right handed swing..

Thanks!

HB_LorinB

« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2014, 01:02:41 PM »
Are you talking about playing online or 2 players locally?

pdiddy

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2014, 12:49:26 PM »
2 player locally.. Working up to Online! ;)

HB_LorinB

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2014, 06:22:58 PM »
The only way to play locally is to add the player at the beginning in the Add Player screen.  Currently, however, that player is only your guest.  So his round id not recorded and if you stop mid-round, his round is lost.  We want to add the ability for people to sign-in with other Xbox, PSN, and Steam IDs in the future to counteract this issue.

space-cash