Driver Accuracy Tweaks

• 62 Replies

bigtee

« Reply #60 on: December 12, 2014, 03:41:10 PM »
Dunno, the game is all about balance, and then the whole issue we're tired of hearing of would surface.  I'd say people should try courses with narrow fairways and strong winds, if they want a challenge with driving. You can also create the experience you want with gncd. If you put in difficult driving into a game that takes time to get used to, you're gonnae put people off.  Maybe in time hb could look at the driving, but it wouldn't make sense at this stage, unless it was optional.

Nightowl

« Reply #61 on: December 12, 2014, 04:17:06 PM »
Just tweak it, is all I'm suggesting.  Maybe it'll add a few strokes per round.  Maybe not.  Maybe it'll just require people to concentrate a little harder.  I just think it should be a bit more challenging to hit >80% FIR.

bigtee

« Reply #62 on: December 12, 2014, 05:06:18 PM »
I know where you're coming from owl. When i mentioned the issue we're tired of surfacing, i meant 3rd party controllers. It would create bigger divisions  within the community. A driving tweak would obviously only effect  'stock control pad' users.  For what it's worth, i wouldn't be against tweaking the driving difficulty, especially if it was optional.

space-cash