Please reconsider

• 34 Replies

HB_LorinB

« Reply #30 on: December 08, 2014, 09:21:09 AM »
Hey...sorry for the delay on my response guys.  I talked with Anthony about this as your question totally makes sense.  And, thankfully, so does his answer :)  Those are High Priority issues.  They were mislabeled in my post.  This one: "Option for larger text on hole data for eyesight issues" I left as low priority as the "option" part is lower priority.  Making it more legible is important, but actually having a toggle may not be the way we go about it.

As to why you likely won't see a change in this in the upcoming update?  That is because the folks who work on UI are heads down in other things (ie., handicaps).  Other people may not be and may be working on other things (like removing the ball washer and golf bag), but these are not UI people.  This is why you may see some things coming, but not UI.  It is just about who is available and what they are qualified to do. 

I hop that makes sense.  But we recognize that this is an important issue.

IDontShineShoesAnymore

« Reply #31 on: December 08, 2014, 05:25:47 PM »
    Very glad to hear it actually is an important update, thank you for clarifying. Will there be a January update or do we have to hope for March as the best bet? For me at least, its a size issue more than a contrast issue. I appreciate all your hard work and can't express how much I look forward to this change. It's the one single thing that prevents me from loving this game and playing it a lot more.
   Once again, I am talking about the  "  +-  yards  "  on approach shots as the most crucial of the info we struggle with seeing.  Thank you again.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2014, 05:30:12 PM by IDontShineShoesAnymore »
"We don't see that on our end"

HB_LorinB

« Reply #32 on: December 08, 2014, 07:00:07 PM »
We would like to do a small update in early Feb, if we can...and then the march one.  but we will see.  Things are shifting all the time :)

IDontShineShoesAnymore

« Reply #33 on: December 09, 2014, 02:45:41 PM »
   Don't want to beat this to death (I know I may be already} ,however since it was already high priority and the game has been out on the ps4 for 3 months now, honestly this needs to be addressed sooner than later. Sounds to me, it won't be until March. This is really a shame as it stands in the way of this being a great game. This is only my opinion of course, however I know other people feel the same way. Gamers are fickle , they wont wait 6 months for a fix....they will simply move on to the next game and likely never return.
    I realize HB is in this for the long run and are very passionate about this game (like me). I also realize its a small company with limited resources and manpower. I simply ask again, you make an effort to fix this asap. I don't see it as either a feature or enhancement, more a result of porting a pc game to a console.
   Thank you again for your excellent community involvement with this excellent game. I tell everyone I see about it. I am in no way bashing the game or HB, if I didn't love it and want to play more, I wouldn't care and mention this issue.
"We don't see that on our end"

ajl5313

« Reply #34 on: December 09, 2014, 03:13:13 PM »
   Don't want to beat this to death (I know I may be already} ,however since it was already high priority and the game has been out on the ps4 for 3 months now, honestly this needs to be addressed sooner than later. Sounds to me, it won't be until March. This is really a shame as it stands in the way of this being a great game. This is only my opinion of course, however I know other people feel the same way. Gamers are fickle , they wont wait 6 months for a fix....they will simply move on to the next game and likely never return.
    I realize HB is in this for the long run and are very passionate about this game (like me). I also realize its a small company with limited resources and manpower. I simply ask again, you make an effort to fix this asap. I don't see it as either a feature or enhancement, more a result of porting a pc game to a console.
   Thank you again for your excellent community involvement with this excellent game. I tell everyone I see about it. I am in no way bashing the game or HB, if I didn't love it and want to play more, I wouldn't care and mention this issue.

I'm with you.
We will just have to be patient.

Doesn't really bother me as I've stopped playing a couple weeks ago anyhow, as I need multiplayer rollout for the game to be useful at this point. Hopefully the lobby and UI tweaks can come at the same time and I can "start over" and see where TGC is at then.

space-cash