Round scores after you complete a tour

• 2 Replies

TravisC555

« on: December 06, 2014, 03:05:57 PM »
I would like to see round scores for each round after you have finished a public tour in the leader board. Yes, I know you can go to Play Round and select which courses that were in the tour, and then select Personal Scores for each course (your scores are listed chronologically) where you add ghost balls for that round, but that is a bit too cumbersome. Also it would be easier to check your scores for community tournaments if you have forgotten to submit one round(TGCTours, etc). Maybe do it how tournament leader boards are, just add an option to change to the round scores on the tour leader board.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2014, 03:10:16 PM by TravisC555 »

HB_LorinB

« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2014, 09:14:35 AM »
Added to the list.

nate94gt

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2014, 09:58:01 AM »
I would like to see round scores for each round after you have finished a public tour in the leader board. Yes, I know you can go to Play Round and select which courses that were in the tour, and then select Personal Scores for each course (your scores are listed chronologically) where you add ghost balls for that round, but that is a bit too cumbersome. Also it would be easier to check your scores for community tournaments if you have forgotten to submit one round(TGCTours, etc). Maybe do it how tournament leader boards are, just add an option to change to the round scores on the tour leader board.

agreed.  and make it so we can see the entire scorecard per hole for the tournament

I hate when i play LGGT and forget to check my scorecard after a round so i can enter it and go "fuuuuuuuuu" and completely ruin it because i cant go back and check out my individual scores per hole.

So add that, too lorin :)

space-cash