Creating a tournament on my own course now causes a problem

• 4 Replies

brianfuller75

« on: December 21, 2014, 06:09:01 PM »
The new handicap system rears its ugly head again! I have just published a new course using the countryside theme which I am pleased with. I then tried to use it in my Weekly Tournament. I added the course to the tournament but when I try to publish the tournament I get a message  saying the course is not slope rated for the handicap system, and that I should either remove the course or turn off handicap, in settings. How do I do this? As far as I can see there isn't an option for this, just the usual ones for Grids and look ahead views. I don't know whether anyone else has created a competition with a course of their own. The ones I have seen like Dogz and the other daily one have all used HCP rated courses. So I may be the first. In which case this post might end up under the Bugs section.
An oldie but a goody!

brianfuller75

« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2014, 07:29:35 PM »
OK, so this time it was me being a bit thick! I have had so many weird happenings with TGC today, that I am inclined to blame everything on the Update or the HCP system. I forgot that to scroll down the settings I should have used the down arrow. I was trying to do it with the mouse. Doh! :-[
An oldie but a goody!

Ag3nt Phatty

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2014, 03:21:26 PM »
How does one start a tournament?  I want to use 4 different courses.

J3Y 7E9

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2014, 04:08:28 PM »
Four different courses is a tour, not a tournament.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
PSN: J3Y7E9
No training wheels Society

Ag3nt Phatty

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2014, 10:13:06 PM »
ok, same course, but different pins...

space-cash