TGC Christmas Open

• 1 Replies

Jon E Skidmarks

• Where's the first tee & what's the course record?
« on: December 26, 2014, 12:34:44 PM »
Just finished round one at TGC Christmas Open at 62 (-10), good enough for 89th place on the XB1 leaderboard after my +19 hcp put me at an opening round 81.  There isn't even an option to toggle the gross score leaderboard, net ball only.  Love the wintery theme, it's different, but I won't be finishing this tournament.  Not for me.   :(
XB1: Jon E Skidmarks

anserman

« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2014, 01:18:44 PM »
Just finished round one at TGC Christmas Open at 62 (-10), good enough for 89th place on the XB1 leaderboard after my +19 hcp put me at an opening round 81.  There isn't even an option to toggle the gross score leaderboard, net ball only.  Love the wintery theme, it's different, but I won't be finishing this tournament.  Not for me.   :(

Cmon Jon can't you shoot a 52?  If not don't bring that weak stuff into this tournament! :)

Don't feel bad you played well... you are a victim of a bad idea that has been implemented poorly.

So many great things happening with this game... this is one they should rewind and scrap before releasing.  I hope they do offer the ability to completely turn it off and obviously the math involved isn't working either.

space-cash