Courses- Hidden Gems

• 42 Replies

IDontShineShoesAnymore

« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2015, 12:34:33 PM »
Not sure how hidden they are but here are three courses I recently played and really enjoyed. Hopefully they will get more plays.
1.   Coyote Canyon
2.   Spirit Mountain G.C.
3.   Ponderosa G.C. Georgia
"We don't see that on our end"

Antiparosjez

« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2015, 01:48:10 PM »
Thanks, will check them out
Grendel Woods The Pier Sandyhurst Lakes North Kernow, Chart Lakes, West Foreland Elysium Park, White Mountain, Easter Bay, White Rocks,Stour Manor, Samphire Golf Links, The Estate, Romney Harbour, Kingston Park, Gull Rock, City Park, Mullion Cliffs, Wealden Forest, Brookland Marshes

drivert

• GroupMember
  • XBOX GT is mariner175
« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2015, 12:28:02 AM »
Oakbush by Mike1409

ssa1950

• rascal607
« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2015, 02:11:06 AM »
Meridian Pointe Golf Links - (Tour A) by Chief Banks.  Very nice course, challenging but fun to play.  This course is very well designed.

Leadbelly

« Reply #19 on: November 26, 2015, 10:58:31 PM »
Royal Montreal (Blue Course) by Steve2golf

Did not know this existed. I don't know how hidden it is to others, but it was for me. Here is a link to the original thread.

http://www.hb-studios.com/forum/index.php?topic=7774.msg80397#msg80397

CanuckHoser

« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2015, 05:41:29 PM »
Just played TGC Irishmans Castle.  It was awesome!!!!
PSN ID: CanuckHoser
Steam: CanuckHoser

ssa1950

• rascal607
« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2015, 11:21:33 PM »
Jakarta Bay Golf Club is unique but very playable. Very interesting and enjoyed the round.  Would recommend playing.

drivert

• GroupMember
  • XBOX GT is mariner175
« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2015, 02:07:16 AM »
Just played TGC Irishmans Castle.  It was awesome!!!!
X2

Mrooola

• GroupMember
« Reply #23 on: November 30, 2015, 04:36:21 AM »
Jakarta Bay Golf Club is unique but very playable. Very interesting and enjoyed the round.  Would recommend playing.

I like the fact that this thread has recently gotten some new life. Love finding hidden gems and love to read about other who have found some of their own.
But... How is this a hidden gem?
It's just released. There is a thread on it that is active AND most importantly its in a Course Designing Competition.

I have nothing against the designer or the course, I'm just questioning the relevance to the thread.

This is not the only example.
New South Flower Golf & CC
The Copse @ Malkie Coast
Aij Kee Ahh Hideaway 9 Hole
Demon Host GC
Carolina Low GC
Cul de Sac GC
Unfinished Sympathy GG
Little Bird Trails
Silent Ivy Hotel, Nattavaara, SE

ssa1950

• rascal607
« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2015, 04:47:11 AM »

I like the fact that this thread has recently gotten some new life. Love finding hidden gems and love to read about other who have found some of their own.
It's just released. There is a thread on it that is active AND most importantly its in a Course Designing Competition.

I have nothing against the designer or the course, I'm just questioning the relevance to the thread.

I found this course to be a gem because of it's uniqueness.  Wasn't aware it was in a design contest; don't know the designer for whatever that matters.  I don't think people should pimp there courses on here, otherwise I will post courses on this thread as I wish.  If you want to waste your time scolding for that, well that's your prerogative.

Sent from my SGH-T399N using Tapatalk

Mrooola

• GroupMember
« Reply #25 on: November 30, 2015, 05:01:54 AM »

I found this course to be a gem because of it's uniqueness.  Wasn't aware it was in a design contest; don't know the designer for whatever that matters.  I don't think people should pimp there courses on here, otherwise I will post courses on this thread as I wish.  If you want to waste your time scolding for that, well that's your prerogative.

I'm not questioning if its a gem or not. Its just the name of the Thread is "Hidden Gems".
Post what you want for all I care, but the thread will lose its purpose.
New South Flower Golf & CC
The Copse @ Malkie Coast
Aij Kee Ahh Hideaway 9 Hole
Demon Host GC
Carolina Low GC
Cul de Sac GC
Unfinished Sympathy GG
Little Bird Trails
Silent Ivy Hotel, Nattavaara, SE

ssa1950

• rascal607
« Reply #26 on: November 30, 2015, 05:12:32 AM »
I don't have the time to memorize every course listed on the course completed thread nor what has been in a contest.  A friend recommended this course and I had no clue as to it's history.  I don't intend to research a course before posting it and to say this will cause the thread to loose it's purpose is a bit over the top.

ErixonStone

• GroupMember
« Reply #27 on: December 17, 2015, 11:04:36 AM »
Lila's Hollow Hideaway - a short Boreal-themed course.  It has really nice lighting, great planting, and a well-designed layout.  I have no idea who built the course, and I didn't find any mention of it on these forums or at TGC Tours.  Maybe someone on XB1 or PS4 can see who designed it.
TGC2 Courses:
Transylvania Municipal Golf Park
Glacier Meadow Par 3 Nine
Acacia National
Bearded Pelican Golf Links

TGC1 Courses:
The Golf Club at Hylan Park
Crescentic Bay Golf Course
La Playa Vacia Golf Retreat
El Toro Golf Club

bigcat023

« Reply #28 on: December 17, 2015, 01:53:43 PM »
Lila's Hollow Hideaway designed by bigcat Wayne Adams on ps4 one of the early ones.Thanks for the mention
Fairways Of Mt Garibaldi      Whispering Winds                                   Sawmill Creek   
Whitefox Club                          Devilfish Bay          Valley Glenn
Orchard Lake                            Campbells Run      Ballydehob
Ojibway Trail                             Windsor Grove

Griff

• GroupMember
« Reply #29 on: December 25, 2015, 10:30:53 AM »
Played a round on Upland Ridge Golf Club (don't know he designer) last night....well worth a play. It doesn't have some of the eye candy as some of the top courses, but it's a pretty good round of golf.

space-cash