Q school February

• 2 Replies

L4velle

« on: February 01, 2015, 07:11:24 PM »
Ok I'm seriously annoyed here. 3 courses complete on February q school to obtain tour licence and i finish Son Gual Desert round 4 at +6. Final scores up so I submit my score to tgctours.com q school submission and the game loses connection. Takes me back to main menu and when connection is established it puts me all the way back to hole 3. Really frustrated please tell me this isn't going to scupper the whole thing. Please advice. I will want to complete the final 2 rounds tomorrow. User name Andy Lavelle gamertag L4velle format xb1

Doyley

• GroupMember
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2015, 07:37:15 PM »
Please post TGC Tours issues over at our forums or email commish@tgctours.com for a faster response.

We do have a work-around for those that encounter glitches after the 4th or 5th round.  Since you have only completed three, you will have to replay from where the game set you back and submit those scores.  Email the above email if you need scores removed so you can resubmit.

L4velle

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2015, 07:44:58 PM »
Thank you I have posted this on the tgctours.com forum now as well. Thanks for your response

space-cash