Introducing the CGT - Casuals Golf Tour

• 108 Replies

RushieNo_9

« Reply #90 on: March 24, 2015, 08:36:06 PM »
CGT Morgado Trophy - Tournament Roundup

Late Golfing drama has profoundly featured in CGT events of late, but pleasingly for Rushie not this week! His consummate early carded -9 being enough to to make him The CGT Morgado Trophy champion. Very well played mate. And Leesome can be proud of his input after his stylish -8 bagged him runner up. Rony achieved 3rd with a guileful -7, Kck and Nuter tied for fourth after tidy sub 5's. Sparepart debuted smartly with -3 to hold 6th and Neil316 nudged into the top ten with his timely -2. JD takes 8th after his steady sub 1 effort, 9 belongs to Jamesy on even and Chelsea's +1 was enough to secure tenth.

Super tournament chaps well played all. And after Morgado's blustery undulating test of Golfing acumen, next weeks CGT event should play a little easier. And that charm abundant venue will be revealed as always on Monday. Thus allowing a day of pre tourney practice before the event kicks for real from Tuesday 5pm UKT. See you next week, enjoy your Golf!

I'm putting this win down to the solar eclipse causing a disturbance in the PS4 gaming force as I'm usually garbage in tournaments.  ;D
PSN ID: RushieNo-9

MY COURSES:
Castle Lakes

IDontShineShoesAnymore

« Reply #91 on: March 25, 2015, 12:14:35 AM »
Congrats Rushie, you played great.
"We don't see that on our end"

RushieNo_9

« Reply #92 on: March 25, 2015, 12:50:10 PM »
Cheers, looking forward to seeing you all out on the course again soon when CS is able to get another tournament going.

Sent from my Xperia Z3 using tapatalk.
PSN-ID RushieNo-9

MY COURSES:
Castle Lakes

tony johnson

« Reply #93 on: March 25, 2015, 03:00:18 PM »
hi typed on cgt but nothing came up

Coda1850

« Reply #94 on: March 25, 2015, 03:27:14 PM »
Not Next On CGT

Unfortunately my unexpectedly busy recent schedule means I'm unable to host a tourney this week. Apologies chaps.

Tony, no tourney this week based on ^.
Golf Golf Golf
Hole in 1 count: 3

tony johnson

« Reply #95 on: March 25, 2015, 04:16:12 PM »
ok cheers

Chelsea Saint

« Reply #96 on: May 03, 2015, 10:40:59 AM »
Many apologies chaps for the temporary curtailing of our popular tour. Hectic schedule responsible. I look forward to returning soonish with more Casuals Golf Tour events on some of The Golf Club's most charming courses. Enjoy your Golf.

IDontShineShoesAnymore

« Reply #97 on: May 05, 2015, 12:08:15 AM »
Welcome back Chelsea. Looking forward to it.

Batman1970

« Reply #98 on: May 12, 2015, 12:39:54 PM »
When will there be another Tourney?  I'd like to join, please...
I'm about five inches from being an outstanding golfer. That's the distance my left ear is from my right. ~Ben Crenshaw

Chelsea Saint

« Reply #99 on: May 13, 2015, 01:23:08 PM »
Welcome back Chelsea. Looking forward to it.

Cheers Shine, nice to be back. Are you in my PSN friends list, not sure I've got you? Anyway feel free to add.

Chelsea Saint

« Reply #100 on: May 13, 2015, 01:26:39 PM »
When will there be another Tourney?  I'd like to join, please...

The CGT Returns

The Casuals Golf Tour will return next Tuesday! Same leisurely MO. As in, two rounds over five days on some of the most attractive 'easy' rated courses, with a traditional Championship Sunday finale. Our regular tourney report updates will also feature. Another delightfully designed course will play host to our re-launch event, which I'll reveal in the next few days. Any q's please ask.

IDontShineShoesAnymore

« Reply #101 on: May 14, 2015, 12:54:44 AM »
Chelsea does a wonderful job with these tournies. If you are interested, give them a shot. The more the merrier. Doesn't matter where you finish, it's all just fun.

Chelsea Saint

« Reply #102 on: May 17, 2015, 10:49:47 AM »
The CGT Angels Vase Open

Tues 19th - Sun 24th May

Here we go again for another compelling series of Casuals Tour Golf. As ever we cherry pick the finest, less demanding courses to host our events and next weeks tournament venue warmly embraces that CGT tradition. Yes we're heading to the tastefully crafted, stylishly planted Canuck Club @ Angels Plateau for The CGT Angels Vase Open. This 36 hole tournament will be live at 4pm Tuesday UKT and will run for five days concluding on Championship Sunday. So plenty of pre tourney time to get those all important 'warm up laps' in before the Angels Vase kicks for real from Tuesday 19th. This will be a non handicap event. Good luck all, enjoy that wonderful scenery and relaxing Golfing ambience. But most importantly, have fun out there.

Chelsea Saint

« Reply #103 on: May 19, 2015, 11:59:16 AM »
The CGT Angels Vase Open Now Live

Non Handicap Event - Tues 19th - Sun 24th May

The latest delightful port of call on the Casuals Tour is now live for some no doubt dramatic Golfing theatre. The Angels Vase has a five day completion window with all welcome, particularly newcomers and our merry band of casual players. So let battle commence on that charming course as the The Angels Vase Open 2015 gets underway. Good luck to all!

As always there'll be tournament reports throughout the week.

For newcomers, just search in Tournaments for CGT, any q's please ask.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2015, 01:58:52 PM by Chelsea Saint »

RushieNo_9

« Reply #104 on: May 19, 2015, 01:56:03 PM »
Really good to have the CGT back, good luck all, I'll see you out on the course!

MY COURSES:
Castle Lakes

space-cash