Hi guys i play first round  503 service open at pinehurst river

The wind is not same for all 

i have 14 mhp headwind 
Full 100% straigth driver shot  and i can't reach 265 yard but 245-250 max
My ghost opponent reach easy 280 - 290  yard how is possible

I think the wind is not same for all

HB_LorinB

« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2014, 01:39:34 PM »
If you have a 14 mph wind travelling with the ball and you hit 100% and straight with the driver on a flat surface, your ball should not go 245-250.   It sounds like maybe it was another club.  The game does not always give you a driver by default off of the tee. May have given you a 3-Wood or 5-Wood and you didn't notice?

anserman

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2014, 01:49:19 PM »
Hi guys i play first round  503 service open at pinehurst river

The wind is not same for all 

i have 14 mhp headwind 
Full 100% straigth driver shot  and i can't reach 265 yard but 245-250 max
My ghost opponent reach easy 280 - 290  yard how is possible

I think the wind is not same for all

Their recorded round had different wind that your live round.

There would be no possible way to do it otherwise.

afrank86

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2014, 12:07:53 PM »
I noticed a different bug in the short Tour.  I was playing the 2nd course last night and after I finished my 5th hole, it kicked me back to the main screen for the Tour.  It was acting as if I had never started the tournament.  The odd thing is that it listed my score as -72 for that specific round as if it had recorded a score of 0 for me.  I backed out to the main menu and chose the resume play option and it loaded the Tour and put me back on the same course, but it put me on the 1st tee box and not the 6th. 

I figured that once I played the round it would update and all would be good.  I played the round and this time I made it through all 18 holes with a final score of +1.  However, when I got back out to the main Tour menu, it showed that my score for the tournament was now -71.  It had combined my -72 from the first time when it froze and the second round where I was +1. 

I am wondering if a lot of the other tours have this issue too.  I was looking at several last night and when looking at the leaderboard for each one, the numbers didn't add up.  The leader would be listed, and then there would be people below him with better scores (some of which were scores in the -100's after 3 rounds).  I would assume that those players with the ridiculously low scores also experienced the same thing that I did and the score is being reported incorrectly.

space-cash