XB1 Designers Tour

• 458 Replies

Cally

• GroupMember
« Reply #420 on: March 30, 2016, 01:25:55 PM »
There's always room for your courses, you design good stuff  8)

Cally

• GroupMember
« Reply #421 on: April 03, 2016, 05:42:15 PM »
Hi Guys,

The XB1 Designers Tour - Week 54 is now live. To see Week 53's winner refer to the Original Post

This week I am featuring 2 regular designers, Mariner175 and P1 SEL, below are the 2 newest designs from each designer

As usual both courses are designed by XB1 designers. By now you all know the routine, go out and play these courses as either part of the tour or stand alone, either way show these guys your support

Course 1: Wauhatchie National
Course 2: Chang Rai Golf Club

Give these 2 courses a play and look for more by this designer. Don't forget to tell you friends to play the tour, it only helps get more plays for these XBOX designers

ALSO: if you find courses that are suitable for the tour let me know and I will include them in future weeks

XB1 Designers Tour - Week 54
Course 1: Wauhatchie National, pre = 92 plays
Course 2: Chang Rai Golf Club, pre = 41 plays

Good luck and enjoy
Cally

Cally

• GroupMember
« Reply #422 on: April 18, 2016, 07:25:06 PM »
Hi Guys,

The XB1 Designers Tour - Week 55 is now live. To see Week 54's winner refer to the Original Post

This week I am featuring 2 regular designers, Myself: Cally and set my path, below are the 2 newest designs from each designer

By now you all know the routine, go out and play these courses as either part of the tour or stand alone, either way show these guys your support

Course 1: East Meadow Golf and Fish Club
Course 2: Idanha Ridge Golf Club

Give these 2 courses a play and look for more by this designer. Don't forget to tell you friends to play the tour, it only helps get more plays for these XBOX designers

ALSO: if you find courses that are suitable for the tour let me know and I will include them in future weeks

XB1 Designers Tour - Week 55
Course 1: East Meadow Golf and Fish Club
Course 2: Idanha Ridge Golf Club

Good luck and enjoy
Cally

Cally

• GroupMember
« Reply #423 on: May 01, 2016, 11:36:06 PM »
Hi Guys,

The XB1 Designers Tour - Week 56 is now live. To see Week 55's winner refer to the Original Post

This week I am featuring 1 regular designer and a new designer to the tour, below are the 2 newest designs from each designer

By now you all know the routine, go out and play these courses as either part of the tour or stand alone, either way show these guys your support

Course 1: Walnut Grove Golf Club by Mariner175
Course 2: Stone Valley Golf Course by Norm2310

XB1 Designers Tour - Week 56
Course 1: Walnut Grove Golf Club
Course 2: Stone Valley Golf Course

Good luck and enjoy
Cally

Golfer670

« Reply #424 on: May 12, 2016, 09:35:17 PM »
Hello cally.. How about giving The Course at Gray Lodge. a try......  Really great idea you have here... Thanks..

Cally

• GroupMember
« Reply #425 on: May 15, 2016, 10:58:04 AM »
Hi Guys,

The XB1 Designers Tour - Week 57 is now live. To see Week 56's winner refer to the Original Post

This week I am featuring myself and a regular designer, below are the 2 newest designs from each designer

Course 1: Highlander Links by Cally
Course 2: Thunderbird Lakes Golf Club by HappyToDie

XB1 Designers Tour - Week 57
Course 1: Highlander Links
Course 2: Thunderbird Lakes Golf Club

Good luck and enjoy
Cally

Cally

• GroupMember
« Reply #426 on: June 06, 2016, 10:03:55 PM »
Hi Guys,

The XB1 Designers Tour - Week 58 is now live. To see Week 57's winner refer to the Original Post

This week I am featuring 2 regular designers, below are the newest designs from each designer

Course 1: NGLA - The National by set my path
Course 2: Muskrat Lakes Golf Club by Vegas 310

Give these 2 courses a play and look for more by these designers. Don't forget to tell you friends to play the tour, it only helps get more plays for these XBOX designers

XB1 Designers Tour - Week 58
Course 1: NGLA - The National
Course 2: Muskrat Lakes Golf Club

Good luck and enjoy
Cally

Cally

• GroupMember
« Reply #427 on: June 06, 2016, 10:12:15 PM »
It's 9:10 PM on Monday night, See you on the 1st Tee

Cally

• GroupMember
« Reply #428 on: June 20, 2016, 10:21:56 AM »
Hi Guys,

The XB1 Designers Tour - Week 59 is now live. To see Week 58's winner refer to the Original Post

This week I am featuring 2 regular designers again, below are the newest designs from each designer. keep designing boys

Course 1: Placid Peaks Country Club by Rascal607
Course 2: Ruins of Evermore by Mariner175

Give these 2 courses a play and look for more by these designers. Don't forget to tell you friends to play the tour, it only helps get more plays for these XBOX designers

XB1 Designers Tour - Week 59
Course 1: Placid Peaks Country Club
Course 2: Ruins of Evermore

Good luck and enjoy
Cally

Cally

• GroupMember
« Reply #429 on: July 10, 2016, 12:58:05 PM »
Hi Guys,

The XB1 Designers Tour - Week 60 is now live. To see Week 59's winner refer to the Original Post

This week I am featuring 2 new designers, below are the newest designs from each designer. keep designing boys

Course 1:  The Course at Gray Lodge by Gmarty70
Course 2: Smuggler's Loch GC by PHJ314

XB1 Designers Tour - Week 60
Course 1:  The Course at Gray Lodge by Gmarty70
Course 2: Smuggler's Loch GC by PHJ314

Good luck and enjoy
Cally

Cally

• GroupMember
« Reply #430 on: July 24, 2016, 10:40:26 PM »
Hi Guys,

The XB1 Designers Tour - Week 61 is now live. To see Week 60's winner refer to the Original Post

This week I am featuring 2 regular designers again this week, below are the newest designs from each designer. keep designing boys

Course 1: Amargosa Desert Golf Club Vegas 310
Course 2: Seven Sands Club and Resort by WALKyourTALK

XB1 Designers Tour - Week 61
Course 1: Amargosa Desert Golf Club Vegas 310
Course 2: Seven Sands Club and Resort by WALKyourTALK

Good luck and enjoy
Cally

drivert

• GroupMember
  • XBOX GT is mariner175
« Reply #431 on: July 24, 2016, 11:46:32 PM »
9pm eastern tee time monday night

Cally

• GroupMember
« Reply #432 on: August 08, 2016, 08:59:16 PM »
Hi Guys,

The XB1 Designers Tour - Week 62 is now live. To see Week 61's winner refer to the Original Post

This week I am featuring 2 regular designers again this week, below are the newest designs from each designer. keep designing boys

Course 1: Riverside Golf Club FriendBOMBER
Course 2: Falcon Fire Estates & Country Club by Mariner175

XB1 Designers Tour - Week 62
Course 1: Riverside Golf Club FriendBOMBER
Course 2: Falcon Fire Estates & Country Club by Mariner175

Good luck and enjoy
Cally

drivert

• GroupMember
  • XBOX GT is mariner175
« Reply #433 on: August 09, 2016, 12:57:14 AM »
Sweet we will have to play thursday night when i get back in

Cally

• GroupMember
« Reply #434 on: August 21, 2016, 10:20:42 PM »
Hi Guys,

The XB1 Designers Tour - Week 63 is now live. To see Week 62's winner refer to the Original Post

This week I am featuring 1 regular designer - HappyToDie, below are 2 of his latest designs.
keep designing boys

Course 1: Foxwood Village Golf Club
Course 2: Wilgreen Golf Club

XB1 Designers Tour - Week 62
Course 1: Foxwood Village Golf Club
Course 2: Wilgreen Golf Club

Good luck and enjoy
Cally

space-cash