• GroupMember
  • XBOX GT is mariner175
« Reply #435 on: August 22, 2016, 01:03:26 AM »
9 pm ET tee time

drivert

• GroupMember
  • XBOX GT is mariner175
« Reply #436 on: August 24, 2016, 11:31:04 PM »
Ok I am going to start streaming the xbox 1 designer tour Monday nights 9pm eastern for new tours. But we are also going to go back and retro broadcast starting from week 1 should be fun........

Cally

• GroupMember
« Reply #437 on: September 11, 2016, 11:40:09 PM »
Hi Guys,

The XB1 Designers Tour - Week 64 is now live. To see Week 63's winner refer to the Original Post

This week I am featuring 2 regular designers - Royce Browm CC and Mariner175, below are 2 of their latest designs.
keep designing boys

By now you all know the routine, go out and play these courses as either part of the tour or stand alone, either way show these guys your support

Course 1: Oakland Hills CC (South Course)[web.com SUN]
Course 2: The Isle of White - The Tips

Give these 2 courses a play and look for more by this designer. Don't forget to tell you friends to play the tour, it only helps get more plays for these XBOX designers

ALSO: if you find courses that are suitable for the tour let me know and I will include them in future weeks

XB1 Designers Tour - Week 64
Course 1: Oakland Hills CC (South Course)[web.com SUN]
Course 2: The Isle of White - The Tips

Good luck and enjoy
Cally

Cally

• GroupMember
« Reply #438 on: September 25, 2016, 09:21:25 PM »
Hi Guys,

The XB1 Designers Tour - Week 65 is now live. To see Week 64's winner refer to the Original Post

This week I am featuring 2 regular designers - rascal607 and Vegas 310, below are 2 of their latest designs.
keep designing boys

By now you all know the routine, go out and play these courses as either part of the tour or stand alone, either way show these guys your support

Course 1: The Crawl @ Snyke's Plateau (Tour ver. pin 1)
Course 2: Tonga Island

Give these 2 courses a play and look for more by this designer. Don't forget to tell you friends to play the tour, it only helps get more plays for these XBOX designers

ALSO: if you find courses that are suitable for the tour let me know and I will include them in future weeks

XB1 Designers Tour - Week 65
Course 1: The Crawl @ Snyke's Plateau (Tour ver. pin 1)
Course 2: Tonga Island

Good luck and enjoy
Cally

Cally

• GroupMember
« Reply #439 on: October 09, 2016, 09:08:50 PM »
Hi Guys,

The XB1 Designers Tour - Week 66 is now live. To see Week 65's winner refer to the Original Post

This week I am featuring 2 regular designers - DoubtfulObelisk and HappyToDie, below are 2 of their latest designs, keep designing boys.

Course 1: Doubtful Dunes GC (Web A)
Course 2: Clays Ferry G.C.

XB1 Designers Tour - Week 66
Course 1: Doubtful Dunes GC (Web A)
Course 2: Clays Ferry G.C.

Good luck and enjoy
Cally

Cally

• GroupMember
« Reply #440 on: October 24, 2016, 01:28:41 PM »
Hi Guys,

The XB1 Designers Tour - Week 67 is now live. To see Week 66's winner refer to the Original Post

This week I am featuring 2 new designers - BigBugHunter and RM 1103 DEMON, below are 2 of their latest designs, keep designing boys.

Course 1: Alpine Lakes Golf Club
Course 2: BUCKS@Bravehearts Legend, West Scotland(Sunday)

XB1 Designers Tour - Week 67
Course 1: Alpine Lakes Golf Club
Course 2: BUCKS@Bravehearts Legend, West Scotland(Sunday)

Good luck and enjoy
Cally
« Last Edit: November 06, 2016, 03:47:37 PM by Cally »

Cally

• GroupMember
« Reply #441 on: November 07, 2016, 07:28:07 PM »
Hi Guys,

The XB1 Designers Tour - Week 68 is now live. To see Week 67's winner refer to the Original Post

This week I am featuring 2 designs by Coggin66.

Course 1: Mount Panorama Bathurst 18
Course 2: Kentach Bay (Medium 181)

XB1 Designers Tour - Week 68
Course 1: Mount Panorama Bathurst 18
Course 2: Kentach Bay (Medium 181)

Good luck and enjoy
Cally

ChiefBanks

• President & Founder of Champions United C.C.
    • Champions United Country Club
« Reply #442 on: November 14, 2016, 08:54:10 PM »
Warrior G.C. (2016) Now published if you would like to use on the tour.

Cally

• GroupMember
« Reply #443 on: November 14, 2016, 10:02:02 PM »
Thanks Chief

Cally

• GroupMember
« Reply #444 on: November 21, 2016, 03:07:22 PM »
Hi Guys,

The XB1 Designers Tour - Week 69 is now live. To see Week 68's winner refer to the Original Post

(I will post last weeks winner and the course listing tonight, but I just wanted to let you know that week 69 has been published)

This week I am featuring 2 regular designers. ChiefBanks and Vagas 310

Course 1: Warrior G.C. (2016) by Cheif Banks
Course 2: Ponca Reserve (Club) by Vegas 310

XB1 Designers Tour - Week 69
Course 1: Warrior G.C. (2016) by Cheif Banks
Course 2: Ponca Reserve (Club) by Vegas 310

Good luck and enjoy
Cally
« Last Edit: December 05, 2016, 11:47:30 PM by Cally »

ChiefBanks

• President & Founder of Champions United C.C.
    • Champions United Country Club
« Reply #445 on: November 22, 2016, 08:33:03 PM »
Thanks Cally, appreciate it.

Cally

• GroupMember
« Reply #446 on: December 05, 2016, 11:51:01 PM »
Hi Guys,

The XB1 Designers Tour - Week 70 is now live. To see Week 69's winner refer to the Original Post

This week I am featuring 2 regular designers. P1SEL and Mariner175

Course 1: Kokhun Country Club by P1SEL
Course 2: Woodbridge Golf Club by Mariner175

XB1 Designers Tour - Week 70
Course 1: Kokhun Country Club by P1SEL
Course 2: Woodbridge Golf Club by Mariner175

Good luck and enjoy
Cally
« Last Edit: December 05, 2016, 11:59:14 PM by Cally »

drivert

• GroupMember
  • XBOX GT is mariner175
« Reply #447 on: December 06, 2016, 10:44:59 AM »
Sounds like wednesday night 9pm we need to get up a group to play

Cally

• GroupMember
« Reply #448 on: December 18, 2016, 01:39:33 PM »
Hi Guys,

The XB1 Designers Tour - Week 71 is now live. To see Week 70's winner refer to the Original Post

This week I am featuring 1 regular designers who just came off a course designing binge . That designer is P1SEL
Below are his 2 newest courses

Course 1: Kor Moo Yang Country Club by P1SEL
Course 2: Nong Sawan Country Club by P1SEL

XB1 Designers Tour - Week 71
Course 1: Kor Moo Yang Country Club by P1SEL
Course 2: Nong Sawan Country Club by P1SEL

Good luck and enjoy
Cally

Cally

• GroupMember
« Reply #449 on: January 02, 2017, 12:48:48 PM »
Hi Guys,

The XB1 Designers Tour - Week 72 is now live. To see Week 71's winner refer to the Original Post

This week I am featuring 2 regular designers Rascal607 and DoubtfulObelisk
Below are their 2 newest courses

Course 1: PeeDee Creek CC by Rascal607
Course 2: Doubtful Forest Country Club by DoubtfulObelisk

XB1 Designers Tour - Week 72
Course 1: PeeDee Creek CC by Rascal607
Course 2: Doubtful Forest Country Club by DoubtfulObelisk

Good luck and enjoy
Cally

space-cash