XB1 Designers Tour

• 458 Replies

Cally

• GroupMember
« on: February 19, 2015, 10:56:10 PM »
NOTE: The tour can be found each week by going to TOURS and searching for "XB1 Designers Tour" or just "XB1", each week I will be appending it with " - Week2", " - Week3" etc.

Each week I will setup a tour that includes 2 XBOX One designed courses

To keep things simple there will be 1 round on each course. All courses must be designed on the XBOX and NOT auto generated

Each Monday a new tour will start and conclude on Sunday.

The real winners of the tour are the course designers who get more plays for their courses.  The tour is just for fun so there wont be any leader boards posted in the forums.

So start submitting your courses today

The tour name for each week will be as follows: XB1 Designers Tour - W1 and each week I will increase the week #

Good luck

The tour can be found by going to TOURS and searching for "XB1 Designers Tour"
each week I will be appending it with " - W2", " - W3" etc.

Weekly Result:

XB1 Designers Tour - W1
This weeks winner was Mike1409 with a score of -19, but the real winners were the course designers who gained 25 plays

XB1 Designers Tour - W2
This weeks winner was ProjectM4yhem23 with a score of -23, but the real winners were the course designers who gained 17 plays

XB1 Designers Tour - W3
This weeks winner was Big Slug with a score of -18, but the real winners were the course designers who gained 19 plays

XB1 Designers Tour - W4
This weeks winner was Daddyjules10 with a score of -16, but the real winners were the course designers who gained 29 plays

XB1 Designers Tour - W5
This week there was a 3 way tie between Big Slug, ProjectM4yhem23 and Mike1409 all with a score of -15, but the real winners were the course designers who gained 20 plays

XB1 Designers Tour - W6
This weeks winner was Phantasm38 with a score of -15, but the real winners were the course designers who gained 17 plays

XB1 Designers Tour - W7
This weeks winner was Lehman18 with a score of -27, but the real winners were the course designers who gained 25 additional plays

XB1 Designers Tour - W8
This weeks winner was Darth6unner with a score of -24, but the real winners were the course designers who gained 16 additional plays

XB1 Designers Tour - Week 9
This weeks winner was Heres Danny 23 with a score of -16, but the real winners were the course designers who gained 27 additional plays

XB1 Designers Tour - Week 10
This weeks we had a tie between Phantasm38 and iTzxJa50n with a score of -12, but the real winners were the course designers who gained 23 additional plays

XB1 Designers Tour - Week 11
This weeks winner was ProjectM4yhem23 with a score of -13, but the real winners were the designers who gained 16 additional plays

XB1 Designers Tour - US Open Contest Courses
This weeks winner was ProjectM4yhem23 with a score of -20. This was a dominant win since everybody else was over par, but the real winners were the designers who gained 7 additional plays

XB1 Designers Tour - Week 12
This weeks winner was ProjectM4yhem23 with a score of -18, but the real winners were the designers who gained 22 additional plays

XB1 Designers Tour - Week 13
This weeks winner was Mr Playtime 59 with a score of -20, but the real winners were the designers who gained 25 additional plays

XB1 Designers Tour - Week 14
This weeks winner was Mr Playtime 59 with a score of -21,  but the real winners were the designers who gained 23 additional plays.

XB1 Designers Tour - Week 15
This weeks winner was Big Slug with a score of -20, but the real winners were the designers who gained 13 additional plays.

XB1 Designers Tour - Week 16
This weeks winner was Phantasm38 with a score of -18, but the real winners were the designers who gained 18 additional plays.

XB1 Designers Tour - Week 17
This weeks winner was Big Slug with a score of -21, but the real winners were the designers who gained 24 additional plays.

XB1 Designers Tour - Week 18
This weeks winner was Big Slug with a score of -14, but the real winners were the designers who gained 23 additional plays.

XB1 Designers Tour - Week 19
This weeks winner was The Headhunter with a score of -18, but the real winners were the designers who gained 31 additional plays.

XB1 Designers Tour - Week 20
This week we had a tie between BossSorgnation and Big Slug with a score of -8, but the real winners were the designers who gained 18 additional plays.

XB1 Designers Tour - Week 21
This weeks winner was ProjectM4yhem23 with a score of -14, but the real winners were the designers who gained 19 additional plays.

XB1 Designers Tour - Week 22
This weeks winner was JeffJeter44 with a score of -13, but the real winners were the designers who gained 24 additional plays.

XB1 Designers Tour - Week 23
This weeks winner was Vegas310 with a score of -12, but the real winners were the designers who gained 18 additional plays.

XB1 Designers Tour - Week 24
This weeks winner was ProjectM4yham23 with a score of -18, but the real winners were the designers who gained 24 additional plays.

XB1 Designers Tour - Week 25
This weeks winner was xFILE THISx with a score of -22, but the real winners were the designers who gained 16 additional plays.

XB1 Designers Tour - Week 26
This weeks winner was BossSorgnation with a score of -25, but the real winners were the designers who gained 40 additional plays.

XB1 Designers Tour - Week 27
This weeks winner was BossSorgnation with a score of -18, but the real winners were the designers who gained 22 additional plays.

XB1 Designers Tour - Week 28
This weeks winner was BossSorgnation with a score of -21, but the real winners were the designers who gained 31 additional plays.

XB1 Designers Tour - Week 29
This weeks winner was JeffJeter44 with a score of -29, but the real winners were the designers who gained 31 additional plays.

XB1 Designers Tour - Week 30
This weeks winner was Vegas 310 with a score of -19, but the real winners were the designers who gained 27 additional plays.

XB1 Designers Tour - Week 31
For this week I was not going to publish any winners only because 1 person finished the tour, but with that said CongoGB wins the perseverance award, good going

XB1 Designers Tour - Week 32
This weeks winner was Vegas 310 with a score of -28, but the real winners were the designers who gained 17 additional plays.

XB1 Designers Tour - Week 33
This weeks there was a tie between CongoGB and HappyToDie with a score of -27, but the real winners were the designers who gained 29 additional plays.

XB1 Designers Tour - Week 34
This weeks winner was DoubtfulObelisk with a score of -26, but the real winners were the designers who gained 34 additional plays.

XB1 Designers Tour - Week 35
This weeks winner was Vegas310 with a score of -17, but the real winners were the designers who gained 29 additional plays.

XB1 Designers Tour - Week 36
This weeks winner was twist1771 with a score of -25, but the real winners were the designers who gained 25 additional plays.

XB1 Designers Tour - Week 37
This week there was a tie for first between l Henrique 14 l and DoubtfulObelisk with a score of -16, but the real winners were the designers who gained 19 additional plays.

XB1 Designers Tour - Week 38
This week's winner is Tsar35 with a score of -27, but the real winners were the designers who gained 32 additional plays.

XB1 Designers Tour - Week 39
For this week's winner there is a tie between ProjectM4yh3m23 and JeffJeter44 with a score of -22, but the real winners were the designers who gained 25 additional plays.

XB1 Designers Tour - Week 40
This week's winner is ED68BOGUS with a score of -21, but the real winners were the designers who gained 26 additional plays.

XB1 Designers Tour - Week 41
This week's winner is NIGHTSTOCKER59 with a score of -23, but the real winners were the designers who gained 24 additional plays.

XB1 Designers Tour - Week 42
This week's winner is HappyToDie with a score of -23, but the real winners were the designers who gained 27 additional plays.

XB1 Designers Tour - Week 43
This week's winner is Godfather1781 with a score of -20, but the real winners were the designers who gained 25 additional plays.

XB1 Designers Tour - Week 44
This week's winner is DoubtfulObelisk with a score of -23, but the real winners were the designers who gained 36 additional plays.

XB1 Designers Tour - Week 45
This week's winner is Lehman18 with a score of -21, but the real winners were the designers who gained 30 additional plays.

XB1 Designers Tour - Week 46
This week we had a tie atop the leaderboard. With a score of -27 we had NIGHTSTOCKER59 and JeffJeter44, but the real winners were the designers who gained 26 additional plays.

XB1 Designers Tour - Week 47
This week's winner is Vegas 310 with a score of -21, but the real winners were the designers who gained 32 additional plays.

XB1 Designers Tour - Week 48
This week's winner is JeffJeter44 with a score of -26, but the real winners were the designers who gained 27 additional plays.

XB1 Designers Tour - Week 49
This week we have a tie between Owen Ayy and JeffJeter44 with a score of -20, but the real winners were the designers who gained 31 additional plays.

XB1 Designers Tour - Week 50
This week's winner is xFILE THISx with a score of -28, but the real winners were the designers who gained 30 additional plays.

XB1 Designers Tour - Week 51
This week's winner is again xFILE THISx with a score of -28 the same as last week, but the real winners were the designers who gained 33 additional plays.

XB1 Designers Tour - Week 52
This week's winner is again, ok I'm getting tired of saying this, xFILE THISx with a score of -31, but the real winners were the designers who gained 30 additional plays.

XB1 Designers Tour - Week 53
The week 53 winner is again, and ok again I'm getting tired of saying this, xFILE THISx with a score of -29, but the real winners were the designers who gained 32 additional plays. Lets see if someone else can win this week

XB1 Designers Tour - Week 54
The week 54 winner is again, and ok again I'm getting tired of saying this, xFILE THISx with a score of -29, but the real winners were the designers who gained 42 additional plays.

XB1 Designers Tour - Week 55
The week 55 winner is NOT xFILE THISx, but instead there is a tie between JeffedInTheA and awilliams13 with a score of -23, but the real winners were the designers who gained 33 additional plays.

XB1 Designers Tour - Week 56
The week 56 winner is Big Slug with a score of -30, but the real winners were the designers who gained 32 additional plays.

XB1 Designers Tour - Week 57
The week 57 winner is DoubtfulObelisk with a score of -32, but the real winners were the designers who gained 46 additional plays.

XB1 Designers Tour - Week 58
The week 58 winner is Big Slug with a score of -23, but the real winners were the designers who gained 26 additional plays.

XB1 Designers Tour - Week 59
The week 59 winner is again Big Slug with a score of -27, but the real winners were the designers who gained 34 additional plays.

XB1 Designers Tour - Week 60
The week 60 winner is a tie between JeffJeter44 and Vegas 310 with a score of -25, but the real winners were the designers who gained 29 additional plays.
Unfortunately someone thought it was cute to create an imitation XB1 Designers Tour - Week 60, and conveniently feature their own course so we might have lost some plays for these deserving designers.

XB1 Designers Tour - Week 61
The week 61 winner is JeffJeter44 with a score of -25, but the real winners were the designers who gained 28 additional plays.

XB1 Designers Tour - Week 62
The week 62 winner is again JeffJeter44 with a score of -27, but the real winners were the designers who gained 22 additional plays.

XB1 Designers Tour - Week 63
The week 63 winner is again JeffJeter44 with a score of -29, but the real winners were the designers who gained 26 additional plays.

XB1 Designers Tour - Week 64
The week 64 winner is someone new, Tsar35 with a score of -21, but the real winners were the designers who gained 26 additional plays.

XB1 Designers Tour - Week 65
The week 65 winner is JeffJeter44 with a score of -19, but the real winners were the designers who gained 25 additional plays.

XB1 Designers Tour - Week 66
The week 66 winner is DoubtfulObelisk with a score of -30, but the real winners were the designers who gained 25 additional plays.

XB1 Designers Tour - Week 67
The week 67 winner is IndoorAlpaca182 with a score of -19, but the real winners were the designers who gained 40 additional plays.

XB1 Designers Tour - Week 68
This week we had a tie, The week 68 winners are JeffedInTheA and Vegas 310 with a score of -26, but the real winners were the designers who gained 27 additional plays.

XB1 Designers Tour - Week 69
The week 69 winner is Vegas 310 with a score of -23, but the real winners were the designers who gained 20 additional plays.

XB1 Designers Tour - Week 70
The week 70 winner is SPIRALOUT34 with a score of -24, but the real winners were the designers who gained 22 additional plays.

XB1 Designers Tour - Week 71
The week 71 winner is JeffJeter44 with a score of -29, but the real winners were the designers who gained 24 additional plays.

XB1 Designers Tour - Week 72
The week 72 winner is JeffJeter44 with a score of -29, but the real winners were the designers who gained 24 additional plays.

XB1 Designers Tour - Week 73
The week 73 winner is NIGHTSTOCKER59 with a score of -36, but the real winners were the designers who gained 36 additional plays.

XB1 Designers Tour - Week 74
The week 74 winner is JeffJeter44 with a score of -26, but the real winners were the designers who gained 23 additional plays.

XB1 Designers Tour - Week 75
The week 75 winner is Darth6unner with a score of -18, but the real winners were the designers who gained 16 additional plays.

XB1 Designers Tour - Week 76
This week we had a tie, The week 76 winners are NIGHTSTOCKER59 and JeffJeter44 with a score of -24, but the real winners were the designers who gained 16 additional plays.

XB1 Designers Tour - Week 77
The week 77 winner is JeffJeter44 with a score of -37, but the real winners were the designers who gained 19 additional plays.

XB1 Designers Tour - Week 78
The week 78 winner is Big Slug with a score of -26, but the real winners were the designers who gained 28 additional plays.

« Last Edit: April 30, 2017, 09:21:16 PM by Cally »

Crazycanuck1985

• GroupMember
    • TGCToursTV Twitch Channel
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2015, 11:22:59 PM »
Good idea Cally! I'll be playing!

drivert

• GroupMember
  • XBOX GT is mariner175
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2015, 12:25:01 AM »
This is a great idea. Field stone farms Sunday pin

Cally

• GroupMember
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2015, 09:15:05 PM »
Hi Drivert

You got it, your course will be placed in the number 1 slot. Have you friended any other XBOX designers? I need a second course.
To make this work we need to get more folks involved, I know its early, but more participation will help us get our courses recognized.
With that said please play the tour, it only 2 courses per week so it shouldn't be a burden

Thanks
Cally

drivert

• GroupMember
  • XBOX GT is mariner175
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2015, 10:15:43 PM »
Headhunter he has some

The Headhunter

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2015, 10:53:00 PM »
Would love to keep using my courses but one of mine is part of week 1's event.   The 2nd course for this week is my Devil's Whisper course.
My latest courses:
Par 3 Tournament Course at Hunter Meadows
Devil's Whisper
Golf Club at Hunter Meadows
Durham Springs

drivert

• GroupMember
  • XBOX GT is mariner175
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2015, 10:54:43 AM »
Just finished the tour and those are two excellent courses. I am not a fan of the links theme and the way it looks but that lowlander links was the best links course I have played. I really liked the way you created the breaks on the greens, seemed like every putt was a double breaker. Devil's whisper all I can say is well done!!!!!!
 ;D

ProjectM4yhem23

« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2015, 11:05:31 AM »
Great idea Cally thanks.   If no one is stepping up feel free to use Berkshire County Down.  It was my first course but still holds up as a fun little track imho.  Now that my par 3 comp course is finally done I can get back to work on the two courses I have in the pipeline.

Rob Landon80

• tgctours.com bitches
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2015, 09:36:28 PM »
Good idea Cally! I'll be playing!

Me too as soon as I get time, man i wish I could take this game with me to work

Cally

• GroupMember
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2015, 02:05:49 PM »
As we approach the middle of week 1 we have had 6 plays on the tour. I would like to see more, but realize that we are only getting started. Currently there are 2 designers who have requested that their courses be played.

So week 2 will look as follows:
Course 1 - Field stone farms Sunday pin by drivert
Course 2 - Berkshire County Down by ProjectM4yhem23

If you play and or design on XBOX give this tour a play in order to give the designers some recognition
We have some talented XBOX designers out there and I would hate to see these folks stop designing because nobody is playing their courses

ISAWTHAT

« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2015, 01:59:11 PM »
Played and finished tour.  Very nice.  Shot total of Even par, 5th place thus far out of 8.  Keep'em coming.
XBOX GT:  SndFreak64

raven42nd

« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2015, 07:56:23 PM »
I completed the Tour both courses are great. The 14th on Lowlanders Links in a pretty rough, but I great time.

Please feel free to give my newest course a shot. I think it will fall somewhere between Easy and Medium depending on the wind.

The course is:

Middle Tennessee Golf Club  - 18 Holes - Par 71 - 7194 Yards

Have fun and thanks for the Tour, I had fun.

Cally

• GroupMember
« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2015, 05:52:16 PM »
Hi all,

There are 2 days left to participate in week 1. lets see if we can get more than 10 folks to play these courses.
Every time someone plays a course the designer gets a little recognition, and the more recognition they get the more they will continue to design. Remember its the designer that contribute to the content that you all get to play

Lets support the XBOX designers, they are a valuable asset to this great game and I would hate to see them go

drivert

• GroupMember
  • XBOX GT is mariner175
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2015, 03:50:06 PM »
Cally when will you be putting up the second week tour? Like I mentioned on the twitch chat we should put together a foursome and play these together live. Another idea if you were to broadcast the live match via twitch we might pick up some viewers that might go out and play the courses.

Cally

• GroupMember
« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2015, 05:11:28 PM »
Drivert, second tournament starts on Monday, I will post results later tonight from week 1 and probably open week 2 as well.
I like the idea of a foursome playing live, but I don't think we can get all of our voices on twitch via XBOX. Headhunter and I tried earlier in the week but only his voice came through

space-cash