The Resort Course at CTGC #33

• 1 Replies

Amoskodg

• GroupMember
« on: March 01, 2015, 11:32:54 PM »
The tournament course at CTGC at Graber #33 was such a hit just a mile down the road comes The CTGC #33 Resort that features a 18 hole escape from real life dream.

The Resort Course at CTGC #33 is a par 71 7102 yard getaway that features the boardwalk hole on 18. One of the best risk reward holes in all of golf
(Excuse the picture quality)

This par 5 can be reached in two if you care to take on the island green with a wood.

One of two I believe will be signature holes along with the long par 3 base of the large hill at the CTGC resort. This gives you a great view from across the marina to the picturesque green sat quietly at the base of the hill.

That won't be the only great views from the resort course

You'll be in for great fun at the sister course of The CTGC at Graber #33. Which has been accepted to TGC tours and is sitting currently at 2nd highest rated all time on the Xbox one.

This course should play a tad easier but still will be a great test of golf. Grand opening coming soon. Be ready.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: March 01, 2015, 11:40:30 PM by Amoskodg »

Amoskodg

• GroupMember
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2015, 12:13:30 AM »
Expect this to come next week. Will be submitting to TGCT. Designed on Xbox but will take some pictures on the comp. until then we have these pics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

space-cash