Scarpacci Vineyard Tour

• 13 Replies

Scarpacci

• GroupMember
« on: March 11, 2015, 04:28:47 AM »
I just set up a tour named Scarpacci Vineyard Tour.  1 round at each of my four versions of Scarpacci Vineyard (White, Blue, Black & the just released Gold).

If you find yourself with nothing better to do, have a go.  All aids are ON, handicap is OFF.  Each course is more challenging than the last.  All courses are medium firmness and green speeds, except Gold which keeps the medium firmness setting but gets a bump up in green speed.  A tricky set-up with pins on the edge of fairness.  Careful out there!

smoknpirate

« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2015, 12:14:01 PM »
How long is this open?
« Last Edit: March 11, 2015, 12:29:13 PM by smoknpirate »
My best courses

-Tanami Desert Links
-El Tesoro Piratas Golf Club
-William's Landing
-BlackBird Creek Golf Links
-TPC Carolina
-Spanish Oaks Golf Club
-Harbour Pointe
-TideWater Plantation

Pipeit55

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2015, 12:16:57 PM »
Very cool Scarpacci, i'm in on this.
P.S.
I did my homework
Pipeit55   ( ISKNGRIS PSN )

Scarpacci

• GroupMember
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2015, 12:35:12 PM »
How long is this open?

For all eternity

smoknpirate

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2015, 12:40:30 PM »
Cool. I'll jump on this later today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My best courses

-Tanami Desert Links
-El Tesoro Piratas Golf Club
-William's Landing
-BlackBird Creek Golf Links
-TPC Carolina
-Spanish Oaks Golf Club
-Harbour Pointe
-TideWater Plantation

Coda1850

« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2015, 01:50:22 PM »
Sweet.  Gonna give this a go...
Golf Golf Golf
Hole in 1 count: 3

Scarpacci

• GroupMember
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2015, 10:10:22 PM »
I set a rediculous pace today.

usc_yogi

« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2015, 11:26:46 PM »
I set a rediculous pace today.

I would say so. You aren't a very generous host when you go -18 on the first course lol.  You, another player, and myself kept all red off the scorecard. Me and the other guy shot-14 each. I think that might be the lowest score I've had on this game so I know I can't keep up that pace.
PSN: usc_yogi

Scarpacci

• GroupMember
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2015, 12:17:10 AM »
Ha. It's meant to be a begginers course so I felt a little bad about tearing it up like that.  Hate to see what the real good players would do to it.  Just missed an albatross on 16. Hit the pin and had less than a foot for the eagle.  That hole plays as a long par 4 in the other set-ups.  It gets harder, I promise!  Blue is a pretty easy set up as well, but Black and Gold won't be a walk in the park.

usc_yogi

« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2015, 10:34:56 AM »
As predicted I cooled down in the second round. I still shot a respectable -7, but I missed a lot of puts. I think it is hole #12 that makes me really nervous. It is the island green with drop in elevation and tough pin location. I haven't hit it in the water yet, but I know it is coming.

Scarpacci

• GroupMember
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2015, 10:30:14 PM »
As predicted I cooled down in the second round. I still shot a respectable -7, but I missed a lot of puts. I think it is hole #12 that makes me really nervous. It is the island green with drop in elevation and tough pin location. I haven't hit it in the water yet, but I know it is coming.

This hole has really tough pins in the Black and Gold version.  Designer tip, dont miss right on the Black and don't miss left on the Gold.

usc_yogi

« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2015, 08:37:17 AM »

This hole has really tough pins in the Black and Gold version.  Designer tip, dont miss right on the Black and don't miss left on the Gold.

The black pin made me less nervous bc if I miss hit I tend to miss hit right and at least there is room to miss and not get wet. That being said, I was a few feet from a HOI on the black pin last night. I should finish up the tour tonight. I'm tied with Smokinpirate after three rounds at -26. Hopefully the Gold course doesn't eat me up too bad.

usc_yogi

« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2015, 12:26:39 PM »
I finished up the tour last night and throughly enjoyed it. The Gold Course was definitely a challenge with the pin placements but they were all fair. Thankfully I had very low winds that let me control my approach shots better. I finished tied at -28 with pirate.  He barely missed a few putts on that last round that would have given at least 3 more strokes off his score.

scruffy37

« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2015, 09:05:30 PM »
Left you something to go for Scarp, played it straight through earlier was a little breezy to start with but calmed down for the tougher 2 rounds, think I finished up -50 may have been -51, have fun bud

space-cash