Shot shaper?

• 5 Replies

Talastri

« on: March 13, 2015, 04:10:57 PM »
Hi, just got this game a couple of days ago so still very much a beginner.
Have  read a few posts on here where people have mentioned " shot shaper" how do I access this feature on PS4?
Also read about people not hitting every fairway, well if it helps I'm struggling to hit any! Lol
Thanks

anserman

« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2015, 04:14:08 PM »
Hi, just got this game a couple of days ago so still very much a beginner.
Have  read a few posts on here where people have mentioned " shot shaper" how do I access this feature on PS4?
Also read about people not hitting every fairway, well if it helps I'm struggling to hit any! Lol
Thanks

It should be your left trigger I think... you press that and a little box comes up and you can sort of add loft or take loft away or effect shot shape by using the thumb stick to make adjustments

Talastri

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2015, 04:20:50 PM »
Ahh yes L2 had pressed that but didn't know what it was for! I'll have a play about with it.
Thank you.

IDontShineShoesAnymore

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2015, 06:17:43 PM »
  ADX is exactly right. I use it on almost every shot...a way of "fine tuning" if you will. As far as hitting fairways and hitting it straight, it will come in time. I felt the same way when I started, took me a week to break 100. Couldn't hit a fairway to save my life. With time, it will be second nature. What helped me the most was experimenting with different swings....positioning my hands and controller at slight angles. I was "pushing" every shot, slightly rotated controller to more of a 4 and 10 o'clock position helped a lot.  Hesitating at the top of your swing helps with getting max power. Hope some of this helps you. It's a wonderful game...just takes some time. So much like the real game of golf.
"We don't see that on our end"

leslie.sangster

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2015, 05:46:29 AM »

ADX is exactly right. I use it on almost every shot...a way of "fine tuning" if you will. As far as hitting fairways and hitting it straight, it will come in time. I felt the same way when I started, took me a week to break 100. Couldn't hit a fairway to save my life. With time, it will be second nature. What helped me the most was experimenting with different swings....positioning my hands and controller at slight angles. I was "pushing" every shot, slightly rotated controller to more of a 4 and 10 o'clock position helped a lot.  Hesitating at the top of your swing helps with getting max power. Hope some of this helps you. It's a wonderful game...just takes some time. So much like the real game of golf.
[/quote he's right it just takes practice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IDontShineShoesAnymore

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2015, 04:04:37 PM »
  Yes, don't get discouraged. Keep playing and all of a sudden one day it just "clicks". Then everything becomes second nature.
"We don't see that on our end"

space-cash