Author Topic: Baseball Stars - NES  (Read 8297 times)

stonecomet

Re: Baseball Stars - NES
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2015, 12:12:27 PM »
Hello HB Studios,

As usual wishing you a good day. I was wondering if HB Studios was going to create a forum for R.B.I. Baseball 15? Maybe you are waiting on the PC version to release first? Which leads to my next question, when can we expect the Steam version to be released? I'm seeing some grumbling beginning to start after the console releases but I have faith in HB Studios but only if I can see active involvement in the development. I already pre-ordered so I'll be getting whatever comes. I'm o.k. with that even if it was only to throw some money your way. I would just appreciate some more communication on this front. I just find it odd that the Studio released a product without any community interaction and involvement. At least I can't find any (point me in the right direction if there is a forum or news). I'm hoping HB Studios will be actively involved in the continued development of the game.

Thanks for your time,

-Stone :)
« Last Edit: April 16, 2015, 01:31:42 PM by StoneComet »

corntoe70

Re: Baseball Stars - NES
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2015, 12:29:23 PM »
Just wondering what you guys at HB think??  You've proven you don't need a license to make a great game (The Golf Club) I think there is high demand for a good baseball sim title...If you kept the same idea...design your own ball parks, and gave players the ability to edit their team rosters, solid gameplay, I'm thinking someone may even have the idea to create a league like The Golf Club...it could be epic!!  Thoughts??

space-cash