Saxon Weald ProTee Course

• 7 Replies

Antiparosjez

« on: March 29, 2015, 09:02:45 AM »
Had a request to produce a ProTee version of this course so cut it down to 6666 yards for you lucky simulator players (not me sadly). Hope it's ok for you and perhaps you'd let me know how it plays,
Cheers,
J
Domino Sands Man of Kent Power Station Grendel Woods The Pier Sandyhurst Lakes North Kernow, Chart Lakes, West Foreland Elysium Park, White Mountain, Easter Bay, White Rocks,Stour Manor, Samphire Golf Links, The Estate, Romney Harbour, Kingston Park, Gull Rock, City Park, Mullion Cliffs, Wealden

Js1010

« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2015, 03:41:52 PM »
Really appreciate you creating a version for the Sim Guys.   Will let you know how it plays once we get this course downloaded to our Protee Servers which should be  in the next two weeks.     Looks beautiful and very natural from the pictures I saw in your original thread.   

thanks

Antiparosjez

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2015, 03:56:51 PM »
My pleasure
Domino Sands Man of Kent Power Station Grendel Woods The Pier Sandyhurst Lakes North Kernow, Chart Lakes, West Foreland Elysium Park, White Mountain, Easter Bay, White Rocks,Stour Manor, Samphire Golf Links, The Estate, Romney Harbour, Kingston Park, Gull Rock, City Park, Mullion Cliffs, Wealden

Bubba22

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2015, 03:31:51 PM »
Appreciate this.

Js1010

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2015, 07:42:23 PM »
Thanks for the great course - just got to play it.   Enjoyed it very much - felt and played very real and natural.   I was worried after the first 2 tee shots as it looked a bit tight in the landing zone but i played pretty well on it.   Course opened up after that - a lot of really nice looking holes that were fun to play.

Also, Protee has just introduced tournaments for us and your course is one of the four chosen for the first tournament.

Thanks again.

Antiparosjez

« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2015, 03:56:29 AM »
Cool, glad you enjoyed it

Antiparosjez

« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2015, 05:20:45 AM »
New ProTee course published. Harry's Ruin Winter ProTee. Enjoy you lucky simulator players.

Bubba22

« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2015, 10:24:39 AM »
Thank you Antiparosjez. Looking forward to playing.

space-cash