General - Other Games > Other HB Games

RBI Baseball 15

(1/3) > >>

TheLastDon:
Just wanted to know if there are any planned bug fixes for RBI Baseball 15 on the Xbox One. It's in pretty rough shape now and the community is not too happy about it. Thanks.

TheLastDon:
Here are a list of bugs we've noticed:

Here is a bug list off the top of my head:

1. Pick off glitch during online play. When you have 2 men on base there is a 100% chance they can get picked off. Very annoying when some exploits this.
2. A glitch where sometimes your outfielder will field a ball and you cannot throw it or move. The game only advances when the runners all score. I've seen this only online thus far.
3. Timeout search time way too short. When I search for a game online it times out in about 20 seconds if it can't find anyone. I think a quick fix, in lieu of a true matchmaking system, would be to push the timeout value of the search up to a minute or more. That way at least I could find a game on a regular basis without having to keep pressing "Search."
4. I've also seen what I believe to be an exploit where a team will hit a ball, then all of a sudden my team will freeze and the other team will keep scoring runs until they 10 run me.
5. I'm not sure if this was done on purpose, but the starting pitcher's stamina goes away way too quick. Felix Hernandez does not throw 60mph after 4 innings of a 2 hit game. Come on!

IDontShineShoesAnymore:
Sorry I bought this game. Was hoping for The Golf Club quality game, but I guess its a different group that worked on this.  Last years was awful (I know you had nothing to do with it) but this years isn't any better. Oh well , for $20 guess you get what you pay for.

TheLastDon:

--- Quote from: IDontShineShoesAnymore on April 09, 2015, 05:34:21 PM ---Sorry I bought this game. Was hoping for The Golf Club quality game, but I guess its a different group that worked on this.  Last years was awful (I know you had nothing to do with it) but this years isn't any better. Oh well , for $20 guess you get what you pay for.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, the game is just maligned with bugs everywhere. It's like they didn't put it through QA at all. I get that mlb probably pressured them to get the game out by Opening Day, but the lack of communication by HB Studios on the game makes me worry that they'll never fix the bugs. It's sad because it could have been a really fun arcade game. From now on I'll wait for reviews for any HB Studios games before I decide to buy.

IDontShineShoesAnymore:
Although their The Golf Club game received poor reviews, the game is superb. I play it daily and love it. Was hoping since it's the same company, this baseball game would be great as well. HB's history with the golf game updates has been fantastic, so I wouldn't rule out fixes in the future. It could have been a fun arcade game and hopefully still can be.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version