waiting

• 17 Replies

luforobot

« on: April 11, 2015, 04:01:22 PM »
Sorry I do not know about you but I'm tired very tired of waiting for 10 minutes for a chosen field is loaded  It is a year that this game is on the market and all the improvements promises were not kept .
It ' a shame !

Cheagles

« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2015, 11:19:15 AM »
Hey Luforobot, do you mean waiting for a course to load?  You definitely should not be waiting even close to 10 minutes.  Is this happening with every course that you choose?  If so, can you tell me a few that you have tried?

luforobot

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2015, 05:31:00 AM »
sunday evening ( italy time) Magnolia national (friday pin) i was no able to load it after 10 min waiting.
Yesterday less time ( 5/8 min howewer) to load el caiman.

Also other times time ago, but i don't remember anymore courses object of the issue.

luforobot

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2015, 05:35:43 AM »
 turn on PC
turn on steam
turn on TGC
 choose the round option;

when i write the copurse i want to play it shows me istantaneous; but after selected it, nothinh happens and i start waiting.

Sheppy

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2015, 12:26:55 PM »
Ive been waiting months and months.

luforobot

« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2015, 03:31:17 PM »
aspect to eight minutes to load this ****ing camp Sebal Beta Ark . is the third night in a row that I have this problem of latency in loading the fields I've pissed .

luforobot

« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2015, 03:42:56 PM »
20  inutes and the waiting stand still !

Cheagles

« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2015, 03:50:36 PM »
Could you post your output_log.txt Luforobot?  It can be found here: C:\program files\Steam\steamapps\common\TheGolfClub\golf_Data\output_log.txt

luforobot

« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2015, 02:40:07 PM »
Here is log file attached

luforobot

« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2015, 03:30:39 PM »
today is a bad day: more waiting......

Cheagles

« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2015, 04:33:35 PM »
From your output log, it looks like you have a weak network connection or are being blocked.  Do you know if you have any antivirus software or firewalls that could be blocking TGC?  Do you have a fairly good internet connection/speeds?  You might want to contact your ISP and see if they have any suggestions or can see what is happening.

luforobot

« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2015, 04:16:34 AM »
i don't think is internet connection.  It's the same from years and years and i have never had any problem.  I played battlefield 2 and other online games; i played trackmania online and i never had such problem, i played TGC since it was rekeased and sometimes it goes better, sometimes worse, but only from  three days it goes very very bad.
Firewall is microsoft one and i check it grant permission to TGC; antivirus is ESET and i have no problem ( years i have it) with it.

so the issue stand still.

Thx howewer

anserman

« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2015, 08:26:29 AM »
i don't think is internet connection.  It's the same from years and years and i have never had any problem.  I played battlefield 2 and other online games; i played trackmania online and i never had such problem, i played TGC since it was rekeased and sometimes it goes better, sometimes worse, but only from  three days it goes very very bad.
Firewall is microsoft one and i check it grant permission to TGC; antivirus is ESET and i have no problem ( years i have it) with it.

so the issue stand still.

Thx howewer

Your log has "request timed out" all over it.

That speaks to one thing... internet connection.

The fact you can play Trackmania or BF2 etc doesn't really rule that out as a reason here every game uses different ports to communicate.  If you can edit your router/cable modem or however you connect to the internet to put your pc that plays TGC on a DMZ which stands for DeMilitarizedZone (essentially lets all ports through).  If that doesn't help then it's a latency issue of some sort.

How fast is your internet connection?

luforobot

« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2015, 03:31:44 PM »
i have made this speed adsl test and this are the results

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/4294728142

any suggestion ?

luforobot

« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2015, 03:38:53 PM »
however i reply this is not internet speed

i check BETA Sabel ark to plya but i cannot play it;
after i check black brook to play and in ten second i was ready to play,

it si not internet connection or speed it is else !

Explain me this please

space-cash