Season won't advance

• 32 Replies

Foyballs

« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2015, 01:33:37 PM »
Incidentally I don't have my xbox to instant on. It's powered off fully

roverman63

• Owner of: The Wye Valley Golf Club
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2015, 04:27:48 PM »
Mine not working either. I finish the first round of the season and it says save corrupt and then I have no trophy's. Any updates???

Same problem for me folks, I have been trying this season mode 3 days now, altered settings and even done a system restore with no luck (well disappointed).

Guess its time to admit defeat and give in, I have even uninstalled and re-installed don't know what else to try, the seasons works fine until I come out of it or switch off the Xbox, when I return I get:

Save Corrupted
Loading corrupted saved content has failed. The content has been deleted

Only so many times you can try, defeated aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

darthsidious10

« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2015, 06:44:37 PM »
I am having the same problem with no advancement from pro season and now elite season.  I am on the 7th tournament of elite and won't advance.  Also John says that I am in first place when I am not. >:(

HB_KeithC

• Administrator
« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2015, 08:19:49 PM »
I am having the same problem with no advancement from pro season and now elite season.  I am on the 7th tournament of elite and won't advance.  Also John says that I am in first place when I am not. >:(

Darth, what platform are you on?

darthsidious10

« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2015, 09:30:21 PM »
Xbox One and I can't get past the 8th tournament in elite season.

MAJORHIGH

• Savannah, GA
« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2015, 10:49:15 PM »
I get stuck after the 2nd overall event on the lowest tier (Desert Course). I've played through it twice, same result.
Yale Golf Course - LIDAR
Mullaugh Harbour
Ekwanok C.C. - LIDAR
The Conservatory - LIDAR
Stonecypher Club
Ford Plantation (RCR)
Davenport Athletic Club
Widow's Talon
Pinhook Saddle Club

(WIP: Terrebonne)
(WIP: Bald Head Island - LIDAR)
(WIP: Newport Country Club - LIDAR)

roverman63

• Owner of: The Wye Valley Golf Club
« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2015, 10:53:11 AM »

HB Studios, can we please have an update on this issue? When can we expect it to be resolved? Where are you with sorting it out at present?

Absolutely love the game, but to buy a download add on and be stuck with its main content not working is not great to be fair. I have read quite a few posts from members on here encountering this problem, I just wonder how many others are having the same issue who are not Forum members????

I am still playing the game, probably the best XBOX Game I have ever had in the 10 years I have owned one, just do me a favour HB please get a fix soon :)

roverman63

Cheagles

« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2015, 10:57:37 AM »
We've recreated it and have made some tweaks with the code.   It will be resolved when the next update comes through.

If you are getting the 'Save Corrupt' message, try logging in as another user from the main menu so that the profiles change, then go back to your own.  And we are pretty confident that the Instant-On feature of the XB1 is what is causing the issue, so turning that off is recommended for now.

SANCHEZCFC

« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2015, 12:41:24 PM »
Dont know if this will help everyone but i have had no problems with seasons since i pinned Collectors Edition to home,hope this helps.

bkanto

« Reply #24 on: June 24, 2015, 03:19:06 PM »
Adam, when will the next update with the bug fix be available for download?

Cheagles

« Reply #25 on: June 24, 2015, 03:22:42 PM »
We don't have a date set for this one yet.  But it will be at least a few weeks.

Dont know if this will help everyone but i have had no problems with seasons since i pinned Collectors Edition to home,hope this helps.

If anyone can confirm that the above suggestion works for them, that would be great!

GettinEaglesDoe25

« Reply #26 on: June 24, 2015, 03:36:47 PM »
Mine not working either. I finish the first round of the season and it says save corrupt and then I have no trophy's. Any updates???

lol there are 70,000 courses to play and a kick a** online tour against real people. quit complaining and come back to it when they get the update
« Last Edit: June 24, 2015, 10:10:20 PM by HB_KeithC »

HB_KeithC

• Administrator
« Reply #27 on: June 24, 2015, 10:11:27 PM »
Not everyone wants to play against real people.

darthsidious10

« Reply #28 on: June 25, 2015, 05:46:10 PM »
I tried taking instant on off and pinning the collector's edition to home and I am having the same problem with no advancement beyond the 8th tournament of the elite season.  I have won that tournament 8 times but won't advance to next tournament.

Xbox One.

Any new ideas would be appreciated.

HB_KeithC

• Administrator
« Reply #29 on: June 25, 2015, 06:07:53 PM »
There will be a fix coming with the next update.  Hoping to have it submitted soon to the consoles for certification.

space-cash