HB Please read/respond. Ball squirt worse than ever after PC patch.

• 46 Replies

johneric8

• GroupMember
  • Been here since the beginning!
« Reply #45 on: June 16, 2015, 09:28:53 PM »
I find it interesting that this thread exist seeing is that over the last month or so I've noticed my ball going in off center directions even when on leveled land.    My first reaction was that it HAD to be something that HBS implemented into the physics of the swing outcome to even the playing field a bit.   Over the last few weeks my ball is shooting left more often than not and I have done everything I know how to do to fix it but I can't.    I have no doubt in my mind something is going on with this "Ball Squirt" thing whether it was intentional or not.

Please HB,  give us a way to share user created society templates of our tour course schedules.

Reebdoog

• GroupMember
  • needs new clubs...
« Reply #46 on: June 16, 2015, 09:48:20 PM »
Did some fiddling with this yesterday and found something that was true for ME anyhow.

When I used the LEFT stick to swing the squirt was less noticeable and I had fewer underpower shots.
When I used the RIGHT stick to swing...both were more apparent.

No idea what it means...but that was my experience.

Anyone else try that?

I'm assuming you mean left and right handed.. if so this would explain Doyley's not minding as much. :)

I just mean when I swing using the left stick vs the right stick. You can change which stick on the controller you use in options.
Olafsen Skerries
Turu Wero
Warrior Ridge
Hyperion Fields
Old Tom's Ferry
Einstakt Foss Golfklubb
The Sonoma Sands Golf Club
Bandit Ridge
Bridges at Paradise Cove
Fenyard Keep
Edenvale (Major and Members)

DAM stuff: