Data Corrupted followed by loss of Season Progress

• 61 Replies

jfilippello

« Reply #45 on: July 03, 2015, 09:54:29 PM »
Any update on the update and fix? I cannot believe how buggy this game is corrupting data and not saving it on a major platform. This is not a free download that has issues ... it is a paid version, that you must pay more money for to use the season mode. I am thoroughly disappointed. My buddies came over to play a round and are ready to each buy an XB1 and the game, but I had to tell them not to due to this issue.

Anyone know how to request a refund?

IDontShineShoesAnymore

« Reply #46 on: July 04, 2015, 12:56:39 AM »
Wait a few weeks and play a few of the 70,ooo plus courses. It will be fixed soon. They always fix bugs. So much to do other than seasons mode. Your friends should all buy this great game.
"We don't see that on our end"

tarbat

« Reply #47 on: July 04, 2015, 09:24:39 AM »
I certainly agree that the season mode update was a waste of money, since you can't play season mode without losing progress or getting a corrupted save.  Even worse, they're still selling the season mode update knowing that it doesn't work.
XB1

Cheagles

« Reply #48 on: July 06, 2015, 11:10:28 AM »
I certainly agree that the season mode update was a waste of money, since you can't play season mode without losing progress or getting a corrupted save.  Even worse, they're still selling the season mode update knowing that it doesn't work.

The fix is coming in the next update.  It has not happened to all Xbox users.  Also, have you played any of the Tropical or Delta theme courses? They are all part of the paid DLC as well, including Highlands which is on the way.

Rbonado22

« Reply #49 on: July 07, 2015, 09:27:10 AM »
Not that I am impatient but when do the developers expect the next update to be released?

tarbat

« Reply #50 on: July 07, 2015, 09:34:12 AM »
The fix is coming in the next update.  It has not happened to all Xbox users.  Also, have you played any of the Tropical or Delta theme courses? They are all part of the paid DLC as well, including Highlands which is on the way.

How do I find these Tropical, Delta and Highlands theme courses?  Which Tours or Tournaments do these appear in?  Thanks.
XB1

Cheagles

« Reply #51 on: July 07, 2015, 10:30:27 AM »
Until you get the update with the Advanced Search Filters for searching by theme, I'd say check out the Course Discovery (Completed) section of the forum and find the courses/themes you want that way.  We're trying not to put a date on the release of the update due to the certification process so it could be anywhere within 1-3 weeks.

RegioTx

« Reply #52 on: July 11, 2015, 08:16:01 PM »
I thought I was alone on this issue. I bought the DLC to be able to play the SEASONS, right after the end of the last event on BEGINNERS the game will not show any final standings and wont move from there, the screen stays at the green of the last hole, no button will respond so I just go to the X1 menu and quit, when I go back to play this last event I have to start all over again but the same thing happens again. Can I get my money back? I just pay for a DLC that does not work! >:(

HB_KeithC

• Administrator
« Reply #53 on: July 11, 2015, 08:38:54 PM »
Unfortunately some XB1 users have been experiencing the issue you described.  There is a game update that should be out soon, hopefully this coming week.  It should fix this issue.   The DLC also includes the Tropical and Delta themes.  There are some great courses to play in those themes until the XB1 update gets passed by Microsoft.

Rbonado22

« Reply #54 on: July 14, 2015, 12:46:22 AM »
Working now.  New asterisk next to season mode on main page.  Tested logging in and out multiple times and trophies have finally showed up.  Nice work developers just in time for Rory PGA tour 15'.

tarbat

« Reply #55 on: July 14, 2015, 08:29:48 AM »
The fix is coming in the next update.

This problem has NOT been fixed with the July update :(

I returned to my Season, played one hole of the next event. Exited, and the game has locked up. Left it 10 minutes, still locked up.

I thought HB said this would be fixed in the July update :(
XB1

tarbat

« Reply #56 on: July 17, 2015, 04:46:57 AM »
This problem has NOT been fixed with the July update :(

Any update from HB on when this will be fixed so I can play Season mode.
XB1

Cheagles

« Reply #57 on: July 17, 2015, 09:31:48 AM »

I returned to my Season, played one hole of the next event. Exited, and the game has locked up. Left it 10 minutes, still locked up.

The game locked up when you exited the season?

We thought we had cleared it up but it doesn't happen as consistently on our dev kits so that we can get the error info to find and fix the issue in the code.  We played through the seasons that have had the issue reported three times each and didn't hit the issue so we thought we had caught it.

tarbat

« Reply #58 on: July 17, 2015, 10:27:55 AM »
Yes, locks up when exiting season part way through a round.  I've restarted season mode twice now, and I'm currently only on the first trophy.  Will starting season mode from scratch (again) help?
XB1

Cheagles

« Reply #59 on: July 17, 2015, 10:33:32 AM »
It might, but its not confirmed.

space-cash