Data Corrupted followed by loss of Season Progress

• 61 Replies

catboy44

« Reply #30 on: June 14, 2015, 06:57:47 PM »
Ok, all my stuff reset again and I lost all my season progression. I guess it's not fixed  :-\  I will try the power setting change on the Xbox, even though I like it set to instant on so it updates itself.  Hope you guys can get a fix in soon.

Gary Best

« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2015, 11:35:03 AM »
I posted this in the "stats reset" thread as well, but it may all be related:

I had a quick look at season mode, didn't even make it as far as starting the first event, backed out and played and different game entirely (GTA V). Went back into TGC a day later to find the "corrupt data" message that others have been getting with respect to season mode. Played a round on a tournament (not season mode), and went back to GTA V.

Opened up TGC the next day to find all my game settings were back to the default ones! I had to set the audio and display settings back to how I like them, set it to use left stick, and change my golfer to look the way I like him to.

Incidentally, I'm sure there's a problem with my in-game stats and Xbox achievements not updating, if at all. But that's been ongoing for ages.

Obviously I'm not gonna touch season mode until I'm sure it'll work fine.

Xbox gamertag is  - CongoGB

Thanks guys

SSenator

« Reply #32 on: June 15, 2015, 07:34:15 PM »
Just started game to go to my season.All is gone except under trophy room I see a personal best for the first 2 events.
It wants me to start anew.
Guess we need to wait this out.
R.I.P. Divotmaker. It was my pleasure to have known you.

roverman63

• Owner of: The Wye Valley Golf Club
« Reply #33 on: June 17, 2015, 03:32:36 PM »

Been suffering this now for a few days, I have also changed settings, done complete system reset, uninstalled and reloaded game and played first season 5-6 times.

Still getting Data Corrupted, C'mon HB get a fix for this soon as I really want to complete the Seasons Mode

roverman63

bkanto

« Reply #34 on: June 19, 2015, 07:02:26 PM »
Admin Keith, haven't heard from you in a few days.   It's hard to fathom that you're still at the stage of trying to create the problem after a week.   Can you level with us please?

HB_KeithC

• Administrator
« Reply #35 on: June 19, 2015, 07:14:53 PM »
Admin Keith, haven't heard from you in a few days.   It's hard to fathom that you're still at the stage of trying to create the problem after a week.   Can you level with us please?

I am giving you all of the information that I have.  When we say re-create the problem it doesn't necessarily mean the dev team is not seeing it happen.  They have to figure out exactly what causes it to happen.  There is tons of coding to go through and they have to be very careful not to fix one thing and cause an issue somewhere else. 

We are hopeful that a fix can be implemented soon.

amcarthur33

« Reply #36 on: June 25, 2015, 11:15:44 PM »
Any update?

HB_KeithC

• Administrator
« Reply #37 on: June 25, 2015, 11:21:22 PM »
The devs have narrowed it down and should have a fix in with the next console update.  Hopefully that will be sent to console certification soon.

amcarthur33

« Reply #38 on: June 26, 2015, 05:43:28 AM »
Thanks for the reply!

Rbonado22

« Reply #39 on: June 26, 2015, 09:30:33 AM »
I am getting this error every time I finish my Amateur Season:  "SAVE CORRUPTED,  Loading Corrupted saved content has failed.  The content has been deleted".  Is this the same problem that everyone else is having?   Is this was the Dev team is talking about fixing in the next update?  I have attached a screenshot of the error from the game.   

Sucks because the game is so much fun and I have really enjoyed playing it.  I just downloaded it two nights ago after hearing about it from a friend.   Everything worked great and seemed to have minimal to 0 bugs.  Then I downloaded the DLC with the Season mode, and got very frustrated after beating the Local Tournaments 2 times through and then content deleted.

Russ

HB_KeithC

• Administrator
« Reply #40 on: June 26, 2015, 04:45:54 PM »
Yes, that is the issue.

Rami Alia HB

• golf-beta
  • TGC Technical Lead
« Reply #41 on: June 26, 2015, 06:04:49 PM »
For Xbox one users encountering this issue nothing has been lost. All you have to do is sign out and sign back in or hard power cycle your Xbox to get your save data back. Attempting to play seasons while in this state will NOT be properly saved until you sign in/out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rbonado22

« Reply #42 on: June 27, 2015, 09:00:00 PM »
Still am getting the message and any attempt of power cycling or signing out and back in is not recovering my files.

Rbonado22

« Reply #43 on: June 30, 2015, 04:07:40 PM »
I have played the First Season 7 times, the Second Season 2 times, and still am getting the same issue causing me to have to start all over.  Trying to log out of my profile and log back in does nothing.   Also a hard reset of the xbox does not solve the issue. 

Is this still happening to other people?

May just have to give up on Season mode.......

HB_KeithC

• Administrator
« Reply #44 on: June 30, 2015, 04:10:16 PM »
There should be a fix in the next update that will be coming out shortly.

space-cash