Royal Balwearie Golf Club, East Lothian, Scotland

• 93 Replies

Lout Of Order

« Reply #90 on: July 05, 2015, 04:13:03 PM »
I can find the course on PS4 but it says "This content is currently unavailable. Look for it in a future update"
Has it been taken down just now?
Once the July update hits you will be able to play it - there were things added to GNCD that means courses created using these things render them unplayable on consoles right now (you also need the DLC to even enable the Highlands theme).

For a taste of the course search for RBet2 which is an early version that doesn't have any of the new stuff.

jack d and coke

« Reply #91 on: July 05, 2015, 04:23:46 PM »

I can find the course on PS4 but it says "This content is currently unavailable. Look for it in a future update"
Has it been taken down just now?
Once the July update hits you will be able to play it - there were things added to GNCD that means courses created using these things render them unplayable on consoles right now (you also need the DLC to even enable the Highlands theme).

For a taste of the course search for RBet2 which is an early version that doesn't have any of the new stuff.
Got the DLC aye so was wondering why it was saying in an update right enough.
Playing that course you mention right now. This dude knows how to design a course eh. I'm just farting about and think I'm about +7 after 12 but it's very nice. Tough too

tastegw

• GroupMember
  • only on tuesdays
« Reply #92 on: July 19, 2015, 04:55:06 AM »
Maybe next year for open, or a different major this year.  Fantastic course
i will....

ADX321

• GroupMember
« Reply #93 on: July 19, 2015, 09:21:14 AM »
spectacular - the use of the rail on those few holes is awesome
Courses I claim in order of how I like em

Pacific Bluffs Golf Club