No options after completing round - cannot progress in Seasons mode

• 14 Replies

bkanto

« on: June 13, 2015, 12:54:13 AM »
Finally got the DLC Wednesday.  Started playing first season, got through first two rounds, but when I finished the third round the game got stuck.   It did not crash but simply offered no input options and accepted no handset  input after completing the last putt on the 18th hole.  Shut down the XB1 and replayed the same round only to run into exactly the same bug.   How disappointing after all that wait.   

T

Foyballs

« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2015, 11:05:14 AM »
Mine does that aswell after the 3rd round just freezes and doesn't move on. If you kill the game and start again it happens again in same spot!! Feel like I've wasted my money!

HB_KeithC

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2015, 03:09:17 PM »
Sorry about this guys.  The devs are working hard to re-create this issue and get it corrected.

justincrawford

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2015, 03:43:10 PM »
I just had this issue also.  I've played the 3rd round twice now and it just hangs at the end of it.  No way to go forward. 

Lowrider527

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2015, 03:56:47 PM »
I just noticed a pattern Every time this happens to me Even when I am not in first place the announcer keeps saying way to go still holding onto that top spot or top of the leader board I noticed it started for me this last time about the 3rd hole and I thought this happened to me last night and it had the ending of my player standing on the final green all alone with no way to complete... and sure enough this time was the same result hopefully this is helpful information 

HB_KeithC

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2015, 04:13:29 PM »
Thanks Lowrider, sent your message to the devs.

Foyballs

« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2015, 01:31:42 PM »
Any update on this yet. Bought the DLC but doesn't work. Doesn't as advance at end of 3rd tournament in first season. I'm sure I must be entitled to a refund. Can't get away with selling broken products surely and no I'm losing the enthusiasm to play seasons at all. Tried the 3rd tournament 6 times now.

HB_KeithC

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2015, 01:44:23 PM »
We definitely understand it's frustrating.  We are working on trying to re-create the issue in order to get a fix in.  We don't have an exact date but hopefully it will be soon.

bkanto

« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2015, 03:41:16 PM »
The old marketing formula was that for every complaint there are 20 who experience the same problem and don't complain.   So a lot of us are seeing this problem, and after a few days, your devs can't reproduce it.  Of course, until they reproduce it you really can't guess how soon it will take to fix it.   If you can't soon reproduce it you'll need to consider providing an alternative to those of us who paid for the DLC.

Foyballs

« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2015, 06:21:12 PM »
It's not going to be quick, even if they find the problem straight away! They have to push an xbox update and as we know with TGC this can take months to get approved and processed. Don't appear to be happening with disc version. So they should probably send us a copy! Not even sure that's out in UK yet. Incidentally is this issue happening in all locations from the DLC?

Skorak

« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2015, 08:13:24 PM »
Happening in my location too. Alberta, Canada.
Finished all the local competitions in 1st yesterday, looked at the events lined up for the newly unlocked Amature season and called it a day. Contiune today, but it shows a data save corrupt message and nothing unlocked nor any record of playing anything in the initial local events. What a bummer. Are these things play tested before released on XBox?

NovaScotiaGolfer

« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2015, 11:09:48 PM »
Same thing here. I have both the downloaded and disc of the game (don't ask). Didn't seem to make a difference which I loaded my season on, I couldnt proceed past the 3rd round. :(

Foyballs

« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2015, 10:40:06 AM »
I'm gobsmacked they are selling an untested and broken product. Someone needs to fire the xbox UAT manager!  I'm assuming it's goes through UAT on all platforms and signed off by someone!!

roverman63

• Owner of: The Wye Valley Golf Club
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2015, 04:37:24 PM »
Finally got the DLC Wednesday.  Started playing first season, got through first two rounds, but when I finished the third round the game got stuck.   It did not crash but simply offered no input options and accepted no handset  input after completing the last putt on the 18th hole.  Shut down the XB1 and replayed the same round only to run into exactly the same bug.   How disappointing after all that wait.   

T

Same her now, I can get to the end of first season yet nothing camera just looks around, buttons do nothing unable to progress

MAJORHIGH

• Savannah, GA
« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2015, 10:50:43 PM »
Can't even proceed past the 2nd round in 2 tries.
Yale Golf Course - LIDAR
Mullaugh Harbour
Ekwanok C.C. - LIDAR
The Conservatory - LIDAR
Stonecypher Club
Ford Plantation (RCR)
Davenport Athletic Club
Widow's Talon
Pinhook Saddle Club

(WIP: Terrebonne)
(WIP: Bald Head Island - LIDAR)
(WIP: Newport Country Club - LIDAR)