Season Mode Progress Gone

• 4 Replies

Poobley

« on: June 26, 2015, 03:08:15 PM »
Hey there,

Just went into my game to find a message from HB advising collectors edition is able to be got through seasons mode.  Decided I would check where I was in my season mode and all my progress appears to be lost as seasons I know I have completed are locked and can only play the first one in the list again.

Is this down to the new PC update or has this happened previous to this.  I have not been in seasons mode for some time so can not tell when the last time I was in it and I have not re-installed the game at any point.
"You little son of a bitch ball! Why you don't you just go HOME? That's your HOME! Are you too good for your HOME? ANSWER ME! SUCK MY WHITE ASS, BALL!"

HB_KeithC

• Administrator
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2015, 03:38:00 PM »
First I am hearing about this on PC.  Sending to Adam to see if he has heard anything.

Poobley

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2015, 05:08:36 PM »
No bother.  Not too big an issue for me but is a tad annoying losing progress like that
"You little son of a bitch ball! Why you don't you just go HOME? That's your HOME! Are you too good for your HOME? ANSWER ME! SUCK MY WHITE ASS, BALL!"

Cheagles

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2015, 12:42:59 PM »
You didn't get any kind of message about losing save data when entering Seasons mode? 

Poobley

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2015, 10:51:04 PM »
Nope nothing at all. 
I noticed the message in the message centre from you guys saying about getting collectors edition through season mode, went into season mode (even though i had already purchased upgrade through steam) and found the progress to be lost.

space-cash