Random 95% shot power

• 19 Replies

pmcc13

« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2015, 05:54:24 AM »
so there was some sort of problem with the 95% swing but HB didn't know what it was and the updated 'update' has fixed it

that'll do for me.

DLC next please HB

Alfyg

« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2015, 06:57:48 PM »
Thanks for fixing the left swing stick, but the 95% GLITCH is still there....Somebody please do something about this...please...
[/quote]

HitItLong

« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2015, 08:12:24 PM »
It's not a glitch, you need to adjust your swing technique, hb-Keith and Adam I believe have posted recently describing the correct required motion.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2015, 08:16:26 PM by HitItLong »
FirstBlitzer Au on Xbox One

Alfyg

« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2015, 09:30:48 PM »
HIL... Yea...I'm getting that now... Having to re-learn the tempo.... just doing it in tournaments stinks, (which is my own fault, I suppose) Wish I woulda known that the swing tempo and rhythm had changed. Maybe if I wasn't so eager to play and just read forums all the live long day I would have... but what fun would that be ? I guess more than I'm having than shooting 4,5,6 over every round
I'll get em in the tourneys next week !!! Cause I am "F"'d this week...
[/quote]

Alfyg

« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2015, 09:59:12 PM »
I'm getting the "new" tempo-rhythm "sort of" dialed in (although my scores at this early point do not indicate it)
What I can and will say is that while the left stick movement is now even more fluent, the downswing (up with the left stick) has to have a little more force in moving it upward... Hope this makes sense and may help anyone suffering from the 95% BS...
It's like moving from Butch Harmon to Hank Haney and having to re-learn how to swing a golf club effectively... I'm ALL in for trying to get better as long as the game does too, and that's what it seems HB is always trying to do.... Now, if I can just get my glutes to fire... lol
[/quote]

space-cash