Connection problem

• 6 Replies

BestwoodRoadie

• Notts County Golf Society
« on: July 22, 2015, 04:11:44 AM »
I seem to be having a dropped connection problem, wondered if anyone was experiencing any of the same .

Every time i quit TGC and go back into it there is no internet, this is also the same for anything else on the xbone, in my setting it says that my connection is good, no problems but on the splash screen it says Connect to xbox live, here is some help to get you back on line.

The only way i can get the connection to "connect" is to do a hard reset which takes about 5-10 mins EVERY time, any suggestions ??.

The internet connection for all else is fine, as you can glean from this post.

BTW, i am connected wirelessly from my router to my xbone, could this have a bearing>

gogobigt

« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2015, 06:24:56 AM »
Hi I'm having the same problem..... are you in the xbox live preview update program... I had a small update from Microsoft and have been having the freeze problem since then while playing the game.

gogobigt

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2015, 03:15:08 AM »
Hi all
Microsoft have posted they are having problems with random disconnections for a small portion of xbox live customers, myself included Grrr.....
Its not the game update which I originally thought.

I am in the xbox live preview program so maybe it's just people involved in that who are being affected.

BestwoodRoadie

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2015, 02:59:36 AM »
Thanks for the response, It SEEMS to have settled a little, hopefully for good !, one thing i have to do though is that whenever i go back into the xbone  it requests me to log in with my password, that never used to happen.

Cheers

t0ad462

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2015, 04:35:55 PM »
I'm glad to find this thread because I was losing my mind trying to figure out what was going on. I can't even connect right now, at all, and when I do the network test through XB1 settings, my DL is 16, UL is .99 and latency is 78, all within parameters of a "certified" experience per XBOX.COM help sections.

And yes, I signed up for the preview thing.  :-[

Lout Of Order

« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2015, 04:42:57 PM »
Xbox live is currently having issues - https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status

BestwoodRoadie

« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2015, 01:49:18 AM »
Hi all

Going back to this, it is still happening, i come out of TGC, next day i resume a round, comp or whatever, load up xbone, hit TGC it goes through the process and then says there is a connection problem, keep trying the "go on line" box but it just goes round in circles, come out of the game into xbone settings says all is good but there is still no internet connection despite this saying ok.

The only way that i have found, which is a laborious way is ti pull out the xbone plug, leave 10 secs or so then reload it all, password, the lot, takes about 10-15 mins, a real pain.

I do know it never used to be like this.

space-cash