New update

• 4 Replies

BestwoodRoadie

• Notts County Golf Society
« on: July 22, 2015, 04:17:45 AM »
What is this one for ?, not sure how big the file was but it took 20 odd minutes.

After installing played a shot after about 10 others and the game completely froze, had to come out of it completely,this was in seasons mode, when i went back into it there was no sound and there still isn't despite the settings.

CGilb

• GroupMember
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2015, 10:13:29 PM »
This is happening to me, too, randomly. Has been happening for a few days now. The game freezes and completely kicks me out of LIVE. I generally have to restart my Xbox to get back on LIVE. I haven't noticed this while playing any other games. Started happening after the last Xbox update.
Everyone's gonna remember my "12"!

CGilb

• GroupMember
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2015, 11:22:11 PM »
Just happened again. If the game is on for a while, it freezes, kills LIVE, and I have to restart the Xbox in order to connect to LIVE again. This is an awful bug, so please look into this one. Does not happen with any other game or app.

CGilb

• GroupMember
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2015, 11:34:16 PM »
Never mind, appears it may be a problem with a small update Xbox put out for preview members. They are investigating.

HB_KeithC

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2015, 11:36:16 PM »
Cally is having similar issues but it just started this past weekend, prior to the XB1 TGC update.

space-cash