Stats are still not correct

• 2 Replies

rabidtango

« on: October 21, 2015, 06:54:42 PM »
This is by far my favorite golf game of all time, but one thing still frustrates me a whole bunch.  How can the stats be so wrong?  I just finished playing Nighthawk Canyon Golf and Country Club  (Thursday) and got my 1st double eagle from 257 yards.  The leader board page immediately following my round showed it as being only 234.8 yards.  How do you get something like this wrong?  I also had one drive around 319 yards and several other drives that were longer than what the stat shows for my longest drive.  It shows it as only 291.5.  Again...  How can this be that far off?  It seems like the stats should easily be spot on accurate.  I am just lost as to why they are not accurate after this long.  Please explain HB.  Thanks again for the best golf game ever made.

HB_KeithC

• Administrator
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2015, 07:36:17 PM »
It would appear that it is displaying it in meters on the leaderboard even though you played using yards.

257 yards = approx 235 meters
319 yards = approx 291.5 meters

McBogga

• GroupMember
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2015, 07:51:01 PM »
Yards and meters are part of the issue...

Also wish HB could fix the putts stat to match how it's normally done (shot on green = putt) now it counts putts from outside the green.

Course stats would be really  nice as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

space-cash