Xbox one buzzing & Game freezes up ?

• 7 Replies

rascal

« on: November 01, 2015, 09:33:11 AM »
When four of us are playing online each XBOX ONE starts buzzing for a few secouds then freezes up. This happens to each one of us in turn. We re start the Xbox one that has frozen up and then we carry on exactly where we were before this happened. Do you know why the game does this.

rascal

« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2015, 08:08:45 AM »
This happens every day

HB_KeithC

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2015, 09:11:01 AM »
I have not heard of this issue.  Has anyone else experienced this?

HitItLong

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2015, 11:49:10 PM »
Nope
FirstBlitzer Au on Xbox One

HunterofVeritas

• I slice 95% of my hooks.
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2015, 05:03:17 PM »
Never has this game made my xbox "buzz" and freeze up.  My xbox has frozen while playing it, yes, but it's frozen while using many different apps. 

The most pertinent information in your post is the fact that you say this happens to four people in unison, correct?  If so, it is extremely unlikely to be caused by four separate instances of software on four separate pieces of hardware simultaneously.  If it is happening to four people at once, I would begin looking at what they have in common - networking.  Is it possible that the HB servers or Xbox server had issues while you were playing?  Does it actually happen EVERY day?  Any times specifically?  Are you in the same building by chance?  Do you all four have the game disk or downloaded software versions of the game?

Let's have a bit more information.  Perhaps it's something simple. 

Rob Landon80

• tgctours.com bitches
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2015, 06:46:36 PM »
My Xbox was buzzing earlier the first time I've noticed it, but we was watching a film not playing a game so I turned it off and on then it stopped hopefully this isn't the new red ring of death :o

HeMan

« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2015, 07:31:22 PM »
I have had several instances where the games freezes and completely restarts. This usually happens when I am in a party playing with several folks. I had noticed a buzzing though but it is possible.

rascal

« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2015, 12:26:56 PM »
Hi all
I am in the UK the other 3 are from USA 2 of us play from disc and 2 from down loads we play for 4 hours each day just before the game freezes up not the xbox one the xbox starts buzzing then The Golf Club restarts and we all carry on the most this has happen in 4 hours is twice to all of us

space-cash