Select surface

• 5 Replies

UrsusArctos

• Golf-Teacher EGTF
    • GrizzlyGolfAcademy
« on: December 07, 2015, 03:37:33 PM »
Menu item pops up when hoovering over green, fairway, 1st cut or heavy rough... But:
There is no way to activate it using mouse and keyboard. No action on Enter and/or Click with the mouse.
Chris
Steam: UrsinaArctica
Courses released: some ....

theclv24

« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2015, 07:31:05 PM »
Not sure if this is the same thing, but I'm using a controller on PC.

When I have a fairway highlighted, for example, and I scroll through the menu and choose Select Surface, it dings as if I've selected it, but nothing happens.

Likewise, if I go to create surface and choose Greens, for example, it takes me straight to the shapes without having the opportunity to select the surface.

I've tried this on existing courses and when starting a brand new course, with the same results on each.

The mow pattern options seem to be working, and I can access the new themes, but the surface selector doesn't seem to be working.

UrsusArctos

• Golf-Teacher EGTF
    • GrizzlyGolfAcademy
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2015, 07:37:05 PM »
exactly

Chris

HB_KeithC

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2015, 01:36:44 AM »
Not sure if this is the same thing, but I'm using a controller on PC.

When I have a fairway highlighted, for example, and I scroll through the menu and choose Select Surface, it dings as if I've selected it, but nothing happens.

Likewise, if I go to create surface and choose Greens, for example, it takes me straight to the shapes without having the opportunity to select the surface.

I've tried this on existing courses and when starting a brand new course, with the same results on each.

The mow pattern options seem to be working, and I can access the new themes, but the surface selector doesn't seem to be working.

When you go to the select surface menu, move onto the surface you want but hit "Y" instead of the "A" button.  When you hit "Y", the carousel will come up in the top left.  Choose the color you want and hit the A button.  It should change the surface color right away.

UrsusArctos

• Golf-Teacher EGTF
    • GrizzlyGolfAcademy
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2015, 05:09:24 AM »
Sorry Keith,
I think i (as prolly many others as well) was mislead by the placeholders for individual colorchanges per hole. It actually works as designed and as you describe it.

Here some pictures and some more info about that:
The attached pictures show the "carousell options" that seem to be placeholder for ? individual colors per hole? individual colors per patch?  ;)
Btw: the one for the fairway is missing.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2015, 06:11:33 AM by UrsusArctos »
Chris

UrsusArctos

• Golf-Teacher EGTF
    • GrizzlyGolfAcademy
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2015, 12:56:12 PM »
Thanks for fixing, works as expected now, including fw  ;) .
Chris

space-cash