Getting a lot of under 100% swings lately

• 9 Replies

FRSTDWN

« on: January 06, 2016, 01:35:44 PM »
Not sure what is going on but as of late I am getting a lot of under 100%. Only change I made was I got a new 4k tv. I have put that into game mode so I don't think that could be it. I tried my new controller and that did not help. It might be in my head though. I could be hesitating and making it worse.

Anyone else having this issue?
RIP TIM AKA DIVOTMAKER YOU WILL BE MISSED

PGA Tour 2K21 Multiplayer Community Club
4 Letter Word No assists Society
https://twitch.tv/frstdwn4lw

GOLF IS A 4 LETTER WORD
LOFT IT UP

SANCHEZCFC

« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2016, 01:58:29 PM »
Its not your head..im getting 94% driving especially on par 5s & 97% on wedge approach shots..seems to me to be specific shots..the rest is fine.

FRSTDWN

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2016, 02:49:46 PM »
What is odd is I am getting a lot of 98 99% as well. Even have some 87%. Just odd numbers. Never had this problem before.

GOLF IS A 4 LETTER WORD
LOFT IT UP

SANCHEZCFC

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2016, 02:27:50 PM »
Seems worse today..had one on final hole of tour event,600+ yd par 5...94% straight in bunker,plugged,bogey & could have been worse...thing is you can see it happen but not stop it happening..you get to the top of your backswing & suddenly it speeds up & shoots forward ending 99% of the time with 94% sometimes 92%.

FRSTDWN

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2016, 02:31:56 PM »
It was a little better for me last night but it is still there.

GOLF IS A 4 LETTER WORD
LOFT IT UP

Ram DCFC

« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2016, 03:28:48 AM »
Seems worse today..had one on final hole of tour event,600+ yd par 5...94% straight in bunker,plugged,bogey & could have been worse...thing is you can see it happen but not stop it happening..you get to the top of your backswing & suddenly it speeds up & shoots forward ending 99% of the time with 94% sometimes 92%.
/quote] I look down at my pad for my swing, then look up to check the cone and the %. Gutted when i spot 94% :(

HB_KeithC

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2016, 12:19:59 PM »
It is much better to watch your golfer so you can see when he finishes his backswing.  Then you know when to push forward and get a 100% swing.

MERACE

• golf-beta
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2016, 01:56:13 PM »
It is much better to watch your golfer so you can see when he finishes his backswing.  Then you know when to push forward and get a 100% swing.

Yep, that's how I do it and it works quite well. However, sometimes I get lazy and don't push forward fast enough also resulting in less than 100% on full power shots.

-MERACE

Hootbleet

« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2016, 03:24:26 PM »
I've found this happening alot today, but I think it's a good thing. Also think that it should also over swing a little at times as well. I know in real life I've overhit many shots.

DivotMaker

• GroupMember
  • Steam - DivotMaker
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2016, 04:31:27 PM »
I've found this happening alot today, but I think it's a good thing. Also think that it should also over swing a little at times as well. I know in real life I've overhit many shots.

You cannot over swing in this game.....
PC

Xbox One X

Xbox One Elite Controller

space-cash