94% issue

• 6 Replies

Foyballs

« on: January 19, 2016, 07:11:33 PM »
I gave up on the golf club around November time last year because 1 in 3 of my shots kept registering just 94% power. Thought I would try it tonight. Hoping the issue had been resolved. However it's worse. It's now happening 2 out of 3 swings. Is this issue on the radar and will it get fixed ??

HB_KeithC

• Administrator
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2016, 07:27:18 PM »
Most people are getting 100% every swing.  If you swing with a slow backswing, you might get that.  If you don't watch your character and time your swing properly, that could be another reason you are getting less than 100%.

jcauthen04

• GroupMember
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2016, 08:26:41 PM »
I gave up on the golf club around November time last year because 1 in 3 of my shots kept registering just 94% power. Thought I would try it tonight. Hoping the issue had been resolved. However it's worse. It's now happening 2 out of 3 swings. Is this issue on the radar and will it get fixed ??

Try teeing it up a the CLV24's new, Chambers Bay 2016 course, and see if it happens to you there.  The XB1's frame rate will stay in the high 30 to mid 40 FPS on that course.  I'm curious to see if you're experiencing this because of frame rate issues.
Intel Core i5-4440 3.1 GHz
Geforce GTX 1070 8 GB
16 GB PC-1600 DDR3 RAM
Windows 10 64 bit

Foyballs

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2016, 05:13:53 AM »
I will try that course. It's definitely not how I'm swinging. As I do watch the golfer and swing the same every time and when it is below the 100% it's always 94% never varies.  It never used to happen but it got so bad I stopped playing. I go back to it and it's worse than before. It definitely feels like a technical bug rather than human error. Frame rate could cause this but I've tested it on HB official course and it's just as bad

Foyballs

« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2016, 05:16:31 AM »
Oh and there is no way I believe most people are getting 100% on EVERY swing. I have two other close friends on Xbox who play this and have the exact same issues with same frequency as me. We all love golf and one guy blames me for making him get a broken game! :(

McBogga

• GroupMember
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2016, 06:32:55 AM »
On PS4 getting 100% is trivial. Back-pause-forward. Can be done fast or sadly rather leisurely, does not matter.

May be a XB glitch? 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DivotMaker

• GroupMember
  • Steam - DivotMaker
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2016, 09:14:18 AM »
Oh and there is no way I believe most people are getting 100% on EVERY swing. I have two other close friends on Xbox who play this and have the exact same issues with same frequency as me. We all love golf and one guy blames me for making him get a broken game! :(

I have the Xbox One Elite system with the Elite controller and find it next to impossible to hit anything but 100% on every shot. I am not most people, but that is the truth behind my experience.
PC

Xbox One X

Xbox One Elite Controller

space-cash