Awww yeah...

• 40 Replies

daleandelisdad

« Reply #30 on: June 14, 2016, 01:10:27 PM »
I'm not going to get excited until I see the new tools for developers since course design is really the part of the game I love.

HB_KeithC

• Administrator
« Reply #31 on: June 14, 2016, 01:11:14 PM »
I'm not going to get excited until I see the new tools for developers since course design is really the part of the game I love.

Get excited, get very excited.

smoknpirate

« Reply #32 on: June 14, 2016, 02:01:04 PM »

Ok. That literally gave me chills. Thank God I've got the US Open to watch Thursday-Sunday to keep me occupied until the twitch feed on Monday.
My best courses

-Tanami Desert Links
-El Tesoro Piratas Golf Club
-William's Landing
-BlackBird Creek Golf Links
-TPC Carolina
-Spanish Oaks Golf Club
-Harbour Pointe
-TideWater Plantation

Dusty Roads

• GroupMember
« Reply #33 on: June 14, 2016, 02:16:06 PM »

I predict this will be repeated many many times over the next year.

IDontShineShoesAnymore

« Reply #34 on: June 14, 2016, 02:30:03 PM »
   Thought I had no life now.....come next year it will be a negative life.   Time to get busy and clear the backlog of games to play.
"We don't see that on our end"

Overcast451

« Reply #35 on: June 14, 2016, 11:13:11 PM »
   Thought I had no life now.....come next year it will be a negative life.   Time to get busy and clear the backlog of games to play.

I know, right? I have a number of un-played games too. Then they have to do this to me... I haven't been playing long, but it does appear this game will be getting me into really looking into a video card upgrade. I guess it's good to know TGC2 will be coming out, maybe I'll hold out for a bit longer and get a bit better card..

MayDay91283

« Reply #36 on: June 15, 2016, 09:17:44 AM »

Assuming that's one of the things you guys will cover in Monday's stream?

Like Irving, really keen to see what new tools we'll get for the GNCD. Obviously know we have multi-level/flowing water and some new global items. Sure looked to me by the vid that some trees were also scaled below 1:1, which would be a big plus. Really curious to see what else we have to work with and how much has been changed/enhanced in the designer and how much, if any, learning curve there will be with the new tools.

And yeah, I think we are all very, very excited  ;D. 2017 Q1 can't get here soon enough!
My TGC 19 Courses:
Necedah Pines GC
Avondale American G&CC
The California Tour Club (w/ StayPuft39 & MattF27)
Hoback Range Sports Club
Ladue C.C. (Members/Tourney Eds.)
Monterey Bay Country Club
The Dunes at Broken Hills
Seenbayer Park G.C.
PSN/Steam: MayDay91283

TaS

• GroupMember
« Reply #37 on: June 15, 2016, 09:25:29 AM »
Will sod faced bunkers be possible in unity 5?

Dusty Roads

• GroupMember
« Reply #38 on: June 15, 2016, 09:28:58 AM »
Like Irving, really keen to see what new tools we'll get for the GNCD. Obviously know we have multi-level/flowing water and some new global items.

Sure looked to me by the vid that some trees were also scaled below 1:1, which would be a big plus.

Really curious to see what else we have to work with and how much has been changed/enhanced in the designer and how much, if any, learning curve there will be with the new tools.

I thought the trees looked smaller also but when I asked, this were the replies.

Are those smaller trees?

No, the trees cannot be made smaller.

Thats coming.

HB_KeithC

• Administrator
« Reply #39 on: June 15, 2016, 12:47:19 PM »

Assuming that's one of the things you guys will cover in Monday's stream?

Maybe talked about but not actually shown.  There are a bunch of things that are not in the current build, for example the scaling of trees.

MERACE

• golf-beta
« Reply #40 on: June 15, 2016, 05:10:49 PM »
Will sod faced bunkers be possible in unity 5?

I suppose if PP will be including it in an a "soon" update to their course creator (CF) for PG using the Unity 5 engine, then HBS will probably have that capability as well for TGC 2.   ???

-MERACE

space-cash