The Golf Club 2 is a reality!

• 114 Replies

Didi Draxler

« Reply #105 on: June 20, 2016, 02:19:08 PM »
Hi Folks!

Will there be a Driving Range?
Maybe with the option to test different Wind speeds and directions.
Or a Putting Green.
I think, that is more important for a realistic simulation, than different
Face skins and Bearts....

Greets
Didi

HB_KeithC

• Administrator
« Reply #106 on: June 20, 2016, 03:30:41 PM »
I moved the distance and elevation info away from the hole in my TGC2 build.  Now it is in the top right corner.  Very nice.  Now it just shows a white flag where the hole is located.

MERACE

• golf-beta
« Reply #107 on: June 20, 2016, 03:57:28 PM »
Keith,

Are you saying that some or all of the information displayed on the screen is user configurable?  ???

-MERACE

HB_KeithC

• Administrator
« Reply #108 on: June 20, 2016, 04:44:22 PM »
Keith,

Are you saying that some or all of the information displayed on the screen is user configurable?  ???

-MERACE

The black box that sits at the flag stick can be moved up into the HUD.  It moves up to the right corner underneath where it shows what club you have.  It just leaves a white flag icon so you can tell where the hole is located.

MERACE

• golf-beta
« Reply #109 on: June 20, 2016, 05:06:03 PM »
Keith,

Does that have to be done for each hole on each course or is it saved until moved again?

-MERACE

HB_KeithC

• Administrator
« Reply #110 on: June 20, 2016, 05:24:57 PM »
Keith,

Does that have to be done for each hole on each course or is it saved until moved again?

-MERACE

Saved in your settings so it is universal for every course until you change it in your settings.  Sort of like choosing to use the aim marker or ball trail.

MERACE

• golf-beta
« Reply #111 on: June 20, 2016, 06:48:28 PM »
^^^ Excellent!!   8)

Hopefully, other information displaying in the HUD can be movable and/or turned off.  :)

-MERACE

hammers1man

« Reply #112 on: June 20, 2016, 07:52:11 PM »
The game really needs to get rid of the marker that shows where your playing partner's ball has landed. Huge Advantage in this game going second playing with others online . This is a no aids players point of view

McBogga

• GroupMember
« Reply #113 on: June 21, 2016, 01:17:49 AM »
The game really needs to get rid of the marker that shows where your playing partner's ball has landed. Huge Advantage in this game going second playing with others online . This is a no aids players point of view

It IS a huge advantange in golf going second. Just part of the game. Ghost balls playing out of turn however needs to go. 

And getting rid of the automatic follow-cam for the opponents would be great.

jcauthen04

• GroupMember
« Reply #114 on: June 21, 2016, 07:01:44 AM »
It IS a huge advantange in golf going second. Just part of the game. Ghost balls playing out of turn however needs to go. 

And getting rid of the automatic follow-cam for the opponents would be great.

Amen, and amen.  To add to your second point, I'd like to see a couple of third person perspectives offered to watching your opponents play their shots when turn-based is enabled.  JNPG offers one alternate perspective and calls it "Playing Companion Camera".  I really like it and would like to see this come to TGC 2, along with a few additional angles to the rear and the side of your opponent.
Intel Core i5-4440 3.1 GHz
Geforce GTX 1070 8 GB
16 GB PC-1600 DDR3 RAM
Windows 10 64 bit

space-cash