IS IT MONDAY STREAM TIME YET!

• 20 Replies

TheHack

« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2016, 07:19:46 PM »
Any other dedicated players feel let down by having to wait another week after the anouncement to see any actual gameplay.If anything we should have had first view. yea I know its only 2 more days now but I question that decision to make the actual players wait another week. ...HB please change your strategy for anouncements.. the current one has failed, I feel less excited now and let down. at least Oakmont is on this weekend.
Mate, what can we do?

I think you need to understand we're still 10/11 months away. Not many other titles announced at E3 this week are coming out as late as ours.
The only reason to announce was so we could start talking about the game with you guys, it took a lot of persuasion to get maximum to agree as it takes a lot away from the marketing build up.
To us the community is no1 priority and that's why we've announced

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

So realisticly probably E3 2017 for launch date...but please what we want to hear on that day is "Available Today on Steam and in stores!!!! Ok resetting my expectations...........done........Now that thats done I'm really looking forward to going through the process to make the greatest golf game ever in the next year. It looks like you exceeded all expectations on where you are going with this one, the societies concept and for myself the designer changes.. I now proclaim "HackShack" as my new clubname!. ...Ohh wonder if ability to change club name after the fact needs to be considered.. Oh man it's starting...
BTW Anthony you got out of town just in time, going to be 115degrees Monday here.. looking forward to Mondays stream:)

liquidsnake000

« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2016, 10:43:00 AM »
Any other dedicated players feel let down by having to wait another week after the anouncement to see any actual gameplay.If anything we should have had first view. yea I know its only 2 more days now but I question that decision to make the actual players wait another week. ...HB please change your strategy for anouncements.. the current one has failed, I feel less excited now and let down. at least Oakmont is on this weekend.
Mate, what can we do?

So much for early next year then, that means we are looking at may atleast what a bummer.

Well now that I've already screwed the pooch on any chance of getting into any kind of beta with my comment that got directly answered by Anthony I will decline a responce to the reply "What can we do mate" just in case:)

I do agree with jcauthen04 at least expecting a reporter to report on it during E3 and maybe some gameplay video from them.. but for days nothing. I found the report that Kato did
http://www.gameinformer.com/themes/blogs/generic/post.aspx?WeblogApp=playstation4&y=2016&m=06&d=17&WeblogPostName=the-golf-club-2&GroupKeys=games/the_golf_club_2/

that was released on friday, there are a few interesting tidbits in there. I guess I set my expectation to high for what info we would have been shown at anouncement time and I did not expect to have to wait another week after all the hype about "This time next week"
I think you need to understand we're still 10/11 months away. Not many other titles announced at E3 this week are coming out as late as ours.
The only reason to announce was so we could start talking about the game with you guys, it took a lot of persuasion to get maximum to agree as it takes a lot away from the marketing build up.
To us the community is no1 priority and that's why we've announced

bring on 2019 tgc.

Yeltzman

• http://www.twitter.com/yeltzy
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2016, 11:12:37 AM »
What time is the stream on Monday,England got a big match here at 8pm,3pm East coast time.

« Last Edit: June 19, 2016, 11:14:20 AM by Yeltzman »

Anthony Kyne

• Producer -- @AnthonyKyne
« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2016, 11:22:53 AM »
Don't worry it won't interrupt the football, I want to watch it. I'm thinking 1.30pm Atlantic. So 12.30 eastern and 5.30pm London.

I've got to talk to Keith and finalise, but that seems perfect to me

« Last Edit: June 19, 2016, 11:39:24 AM by Anthony Kyne HB »

Yeltzman

• http://www.twitter.com/yeltzy
« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2016, 11:39:57 AM »
Good news,hopefully USA viewers won't miss out,

jcauthen04

• GroupMember
« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2016, 02:07:10 PM »
For those who don't know Matthew Kato is "The" sports guy for Game Informer and they are 4th largest subscription magazine is the US at 7.5 million. Getting him for an extended amount of time is awesome news for TGC2 as a whole.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_magazines_by_circulation

I actually subscribed to Game Informer up until a few years ago.  It was the last paid subscription I ever had to a game magazine, print or web.  I should have recalled Matthew from that.  They're a polished outfit though
Intel Core i5-4440 3.1 GHz
Geforce GTX 1070 8 GB
16 GB PC-1600 DDR3 RAM
Windows 10 64 bit

space-cash