Will it be a Digital download upgrade?

• 6 Replies

Colinmafia

• Maker of Enjoyable Easy to play RCR look-a-likies
« on: June 17, 2016, 05:32:46 PM »
Will it be a Digital download upgrade? or a whole separate game entirely just linked by the same server with our existing courses on?

HB_KeithC

• Administrator
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2016, 05:33:47 PM »
As I understand it, it is a brand new, separate game that will link to your TCG1 courses via the servers

Colinmafia

• Maker of Enjoyable Easy to play RCR look-a-likies
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2016, 05:43:17 PM »
cool thanks keith any idea on price yet for my new friends i got to buy the TGC1 recently?

HB_KeithC

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2016, 06:04:28 PM »
Not sure on price, still to be TBD as far as I know.  If I remember correctly, Anthony said that Maximum Games is actually the one that determines the price.  They will have to do the research on other games and as to what the next game should cost.

MERACE

• golf-beta
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2016, 07:01:12 PM »
Not sure on price, still to be TBD as far as I know.  If I remember correctly, Anthony said that Maximum Games is actually the one that determines the price.  They will have to do the research on other games and as to what the next game should cost.

I asked this question in another thread but didn't get an answer.  Along with a physical copy of the game from Maximum Games will I also have an option to purchase a digital version of the game for my PS4?   ???

-MERACE

HB_KeithC

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2016, 07:05:30 PM »
I havent heard yet but I would have to imagine it will be available both on disc and digitally.

Jeffield

« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2016, 10:58:59 AM »
Whatever the price is you guys have built a solid , well deserved following. I look forward to all of these updates in tgc2. I'm sure the game will sell really well at any pricepoint.  Tgc2 and pp are my golf games for the future.  Its an excitable thought!

space-cash