A true practice mode.

• 16 Replies

FRSTDWN

« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2017, 10:03:46 PM »
If time is limited and the game is challenging practice is fun and helpful. Bf4 has a test range. Fun to mess around with all the weapons and vehicles.

Just saying.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2017, 10:05:43 PM by FRSTDWN »
RIP TIM AKA DIVOTMAKER YOU WILL BE MISSED

PGA Tour 2K21 Multiplayer Community Club
4 Letter Word No assists Society
https://twitch.tv/frstdwn4lw

GOLF IS A 4 LETTER WORD
LOFT IT UP

Brighttail

• GroupMember
« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2017, 11:37:00 PM »
I'm not sure designers will like the ability to have someone play just a single hole over and over and over until a player figures it out. It kinda defeats the purpose of creating a course, especially for a competition.  If you are the creator of the course you can pretty much do this already.

Anyone can go into the course creation tool and create a driving range.  I found the best way to dial in distances was to have a driving range where the ball goes into water so you can see the exact distance the ball goes as it hits the surface of the water. 

Now for those who don't have an affinity to create a course or a driving range, I wouldn't mind there being a 'public' course that everyone can use to drop balls in a trap and shoot several times out of to practice the shot or a few putting greens with different speeds to practice on would be nice.

space-cash