• 37 Replies

Scarpacci

• GroupMember
« on: January 20, 2017, 01:19:19 PM »
Paragon Park Golf Club
18 holes | 7210 yards | Par 72
Firmness MED/MED
Green Speed: Fastest

This member's version will likely play easy for the pro's but should still make for a fun round of golf for all levels.  A good mix of pins that will reward a good approach and test your lag putting skills for shots offline.  I would really love for this one to get handicapped rated so I can use that info to set up a challenging multi-pin for tour use.  Please give it a play if you can find the time and if you enjoy your round then tell a friend.

I'll be streaming my first live round shortly: https://www.twitch.tv/antonioscarpacci

Here are some pics:

rdh

« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2017, 01:25:48 PM »
Awesome!!!  Except I have to leave for an appointment shortly...grr.  Will try to play a couple holes now though.  I'm 99.99% sure i'll be asking if you'd mind releasing a ProTee version in the 6200-6300 yard range (please!).  :)

rdh

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2017, 01:31:47 PM »
Four holes in.  Make that 100%...this is awesome and will play beautifully on simulators!  Thanks for your work on this scarpacci!

Scarpacci

• GroupMember
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2017, 01:48:26 PM »
Thanks rdh, I'll have a lady tee / simulator version out in the coming days.

Antiparosjez

« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2017, 02:03:53 PM »
Looks good, on the list
Saxon Downs Wessex Heath Power Station White Rocks Kernow Cliffs Sandyhurst Lakes Trinity North Kernow Gull Rock Kings Wood, West Foreland

Scarpacci

• GroupMember
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2017, 03:55:50 PM »
Four holes in.  Make that 100%...this is awesome and will play beautifully on simulators!  Thanks for your work on this scarpacci!

Paragon Park Golf Club (ProTee)

18 holes | 6440 yards | Par 72

I brightened it up and slowed the greens down a touch.  Accessible pins.  You'll have to deal with 1 long par 5 (540) and 1 long pr 4 (454). Hopefully it will get pushed over soon. Enjoy the round on the simulator (so jealous)! Would love to hear about it after you get a chance to try it out.

rdh

« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2017, 04:14:18 PM »
You're the best!  Thanks scarpacci!  I might try the short version on the steam version just to see how it plays.  Appreciate it very much!

bigtee

« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2017, 04:40:33 PM »
Very nice course. Easy to play, and very well shaped/contoured. I'll sure get back to it.

Yeltzman

• http://www.twitter.com/yeltzy
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2017, 04:57:19 PM »
Lovely clean looking course as you would expect from one of my favourite Designers.Love the larger natural looking fairways so all types of golfers will enjoy this.This course comes into its own i feel when you can see the other holes,and i wish  on a few holes more of the course could have been seen,but thats just me.I must have enjoyed it played it 5 times,just wish i played with more caution of the Par 5s,another Amazing course to play and of course gave it a 10 on xbox,love this style of course.

« Last Edit: January 20, 2017, 04:59:10 PM by Yeltzman »

Scarpacci

• GroupMember
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2017, 06:59:55 PM »
Dang Yeltz, great round(s)!

TheHack

« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2017, 09:38:41 PM »
 I just did 7 birds with no bogeys on the Paragon GC...thought that was great THEN I noticed your 13 birds yeltzman, geez man :)
just as well as for me "the fear" will set in when I happen to get near a crazy score like that, then ...jink... and back to close to even or something.
If you can drive well then this course is all about the putting. Like the clean look and play of the course also Scarpacci, favorite list is getting out of control!

rdh

« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2017, 10:05:53 PM »
There are many designers that get me excited when they release RCRs.  There are only a few that do when it comes to fictional courses.  Scarpacci, Arctic Fury, CrazyCannuck (it's been a while though).  Lots of other great fictional designers that have amazed me, but when I see a release by one of these guys I get excited.  This one has not disappointed...but I still need to play a full round!

coruler2

• GroupMember
« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2017, 01:35:37 AM »
It almost looks too perfectly made...no course in real life looks that good!   Scarpacci does it again.
TGC 2019 Courses:
Negev Valley (TGC2 Port of Israeli National)
The Invaders Golf Site (TGC2019 Original)
Sun Devil Ridge (TGC2 Course remastered)
Connemara Bay Golf Club (TGC2019 Original)
The Legend at Kong Island
*New* Pulseczar Vale

Steam and XB1 name:  coruler2

SANCHEZCFC

« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2017, 08:22:17 AM »
Fantastic course, played with yeltz's ghost..great round yeltz..i had 2 bogies & 10 birdies and really enjoyed the course, looks great & plays better great work.

hexhash

« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2017, 01:41:48 PM »
Enjoyed my round. Nice course design and fun to play. I particularly liked #7. In my favorites list now.
XBL Gamertag= SnackMonkey

Completed Courses
Heartland CC (http://www.hb-studios.com/forum/index.php?topic=16918.0)

space-cash